• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Concerta - Experienced - Too much concerta!

Naixel

Greenlighter
Exp 2

Dose:
6 36mg pills (216mg)
3:30) smoke marijuana 3 chops
6:00) insufficated 3 36mg pills
6:20) orally took 3 36mg pills
8:50) insufficated aprox 5mg dexmethylphenidate
9:00) smoked marijuana 1 chop
10:30) smoked keif covered resin, mixed in a chop
Small bumps and pieces of the pill taken throughout my high as well.

(5:50)
I just got home, excited as I haven?t been high on concerta for over a week. I got 6 36mg pills from my friend. I whipped out the pills in my rooms to check em out. Damn they?re fat compared to the previous 18mg. I went into my bathroom, and prepared 3 of the pills.
(6:00)
Finna finished preparing the pills for insuffication, I grab my crushed, and crushed it down to a fine powder making sure none of the shell is in it. I grab my straw, shove that shit in and went to town. It was a fat line, took me ab 2 tries to finish it. I then put all of the other parts of the pill into a container with the rest of the pills.

(6:10)
I?m in my room, pretty buzzed. I can feel it getting stronger. I pick up the container, and popped em all in my mouth. NOT realizing the 3 full pills were in there, the chop got me.

(6:20)
I realized I have taken all of the pills, cursing the gods as I was saving them for later. I wondered if I should make myself get sick or not, I decided not too and go with it.

(7:00)
Ive noticed by now that this high is a little different than my previous stimulant experience with dexmethylphenidate. I took 40mg of dex. I believe the 216mg of concerta (methylphenidate) is much stronger and intense. Usually I want to socialize, but this time I was too paranoid to do anything. It stayed like this for awhile.

(8:50)
I found a 5mg line of dexmethylphenidate on one of the surfaces I snort pills on. I insufficated it.

(9:00)
Started feeling placebo sober feelings, only when I?m bored, or in a tired environment especially laying in bed alone. I decided to go out and smoke a chop, waiting for the stuff to kick in. (Throughout all of this until 12:00 I was having drip that kept me going) The chop was very intense and more euphoric than normal.

(10:30)
Went out with my homie and smoke a bit. I smoke some hella keif covered resin and mixed with that some chop to light it up. This made the high intensify and more noticeable. I?ve noticed my pupils are fine in a lit room, but if it?s even half lit my pupils are huge.

(12:00)
Still feel high. Very high. By this time I?ve gone and washed my nose by snorting water and got every last bit left in my nose down my throat. That was a couple hours ago, just started feeling it.

(12:14)
Little scared I?m gonna be high for 12 hours, because I took 3 36mg pills without chewing, suppose to last 12 hours, except I?m consuming 3x the normal dose for non-rec and 6x for 18mg dose. Thinking of other activities I could do while I?m high I could enjoy.

The next morning I was very drowsy and depressed all day, until I had some nicotine I felt a little better. Overall was a good experience, now people can see you can live on that much methyl. By the way I weigh 115 LBs.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_concerta
substancecode_methylphenidate
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_dexmethylphenidate
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow man, that's a lot. Be careful. I had too much concerta once (not nearly that much though) and it really sucked.