Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD / 500μg - Experienced - Nonexistent Problems Under Fear of Murder

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
This was probably the most potentially dangerous trip I've ever had. Not that I wasn't aware of my poor set and setting beforhand, so totally my fault, but most of the experience was exceedingly terrifying, and has left me hesatant to take hallucinogens for a while. I am lucky that my house is still intact, and that my boyfriend and I are still alive, and uninjured.

Anyway, the adventure kicks off when we decide to buy 5 insanly high dosed gell tabs that morning. I think they were supposedly 300μg each. They deffinantly weren't dosed quite that high, but they were still ridiculous. We waited till nighttime to take them, and each probably recieved at least a 500μg dose. While awaiting their onset, I was having my bf play Ocarina of Time for the first time. Strangly enough, I think someone actually jokingly warned me once to never play Zelda on acid. And having tried it a few times, I can agree that it is really weird, but certainly not something to avoid.

When we start feeling the first effect, it's clear that Zelda is going to have to wait. I think I mostly just played music at this point, while he watched, bidding his time till the peak. It was not long now until we were both tripping very, very hard.

He had an asthma attack, and I felt so horrible about how painfull that must be on acid, but couldn't find his inhaler. This was also how I learned he had asthma. After franticly, searching he eventually found it, but continued acting really strange, and uncomfortable. This led me to believe he was in constant pain, and the only way to help him was if I were to let him kill me, and spent eternity in pain as some kind of time lord.

I learnt a lot about my personality that day. Even if it saves someone else from eternal pain, I am not willing to subject myself to it. I suppose this is realisticly pretty normal, and reasonalble, but no matter my relationship to the person, I don't think I'm a good enough person to do that. It messed with me really hard, and kinda still is, knowing that if my little sister were in hell, and the only way I could save here would be to trade myself for her, I probably wouldn't do it. Looking at it that way defiantly makes me a monster of some kind.

I remember him going along with all my delusional ideas of the situation, and begging him not to kill me. But I don't think he actually ever said he was going to, so I'm not sure why I did that. The situation led me to the realization that we had created a world without pain somehow, and I couldn't belive it. It was here were I recomended we fall asleep watching Star Trek, so we could take advantage of no one looking at us to leave human form to solve some problem I can't remember.

Before watching Star Trek, which we actually never did, I started going on about some time dwelling alien that was instructing both of us on how to use some kind of cosmic medicine that I called a hypospray because of the Star Trek we never watched. This quickly became an involved metaphore of the nature of time, and I took the fact that he didn't notice that, nor have solutions to the weird "logic" problems I was giving him as evidence that he was not actually sentient. For the record, even though I can't remember the problems I was giving him, they probably didn't make much sense, and required psychedelic nonsense answers.

Now quite convinced that he is an artificial intelligence that I'm programming in our weird relationship that involves more of me teaching him about science, math, and music than actuall romance, I start demanding that he kill me In the most painless way possible, cause I both really wanted to die at the time, and still felt bad about the last situation were refused to trade me soul for his in hell, and still thought that was happening. I then thought, after he refused to kill me, that I was supposed to kill him. I was incapable of hurting him, but now he was fairly concerned for his own life as well.

At least I'm not a murderer was about the only good thing I could find in the situation. When he went to the bathroom I realized that if we never saw eachother again, our horrible psychedelic connection would be severed. So, about to break a window cause I can't figure out the door, the microscopic bit of me that is still in reality stopped me from causing an expensive issue. But now I'm convinced of somthing that doesn't make any sense. While staring at my hand in a splint from surgery, from lacerating my tendons in my sleep on a glass of water, I think that It's numbness from nerve damage means that the universe is making it easier for me to break a window with the hand with colorful stuff on it to save my boyfriend from eternal torment.

Thank god he stopped me, cause that would probably have made my hand usless for life had I done that. I scares the shit out of me to think that I was so far gone that I had that I had the mindset to even have the remote possibility of doing somthing that insane. I don't think there was much of a chance that anyone would have gotten killed, even if we both thought it necessary, cause acid if anything would make committing homicide more mentally difficult. But it absolutely dramatically increases the likelihood of hurtin yourself, and especially in the situation that you think your saving someone else.

When stuff starts wining down, I just stare at the window while he was on the computer. And when I notice a hand print on it, I freak out and acuse him of leaning on the window. I noticed it at the exact same time as me putting my hand up at the window though, so I also kinda thought it was some weird buddah magic. The only problem I gave him that I remeber was the one I did right around now. I asked him how we could tell whos handprint it was. HE ACTUALLY DIDN'T HAVE AN ANSWER! I mean come on! With that amoung other things, I'm still convinced that I'm dating an unusually stupid person...

After looking at the details of our hands and the details of the print on the window, the unusually long flip off finger meant it was most likly his. I probably bitched him out for leaning on the window, redirecting my distaste with his cognitive ability at some random shit that doesn't matter.

We fell asleep.

In conclusion, we got our moneys worth with that acid, and I love my plug. Howerver, there were too many close calls during that trip, and we are scared to ever trip at the same time without a stitter again.

Thanks for reading, if you made it this far!

And here is a totally stupid, but fun and weird EDM I made cause I was bored. Enjoy!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrsQ5ArnoQw

Disclaimer: I'm more of a jazz musician than anything, and don't really like EDM at a personal level, do to it's simple, repetative, and hypnotic nature. However, I like it from a getting high and listening and dancing to fun stuff perspective.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
High dose LSD is so intense. Sounds pretty harrowing but also ultimately not a "bad trip". Thanks for sharing!