Technical Problem How to get off the blue background website and back to the yellow background website

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I use my phone to access the blue light forum. Ever since I became a member in December of 2016 I have always accessed the yellow background forum. Hear about 20 minutes ago I clicked on the mobile blank to see what the difference was and it took me to the blue background forum. How do I get back into the yellow background for him which I find much easier to navigate and use with less confusion? I've got the blue light saved in my bookmarks. When I click on it in my bookmarks it now takes me to the blue background forum.

I don't see a link which allows you to exit the mobile site and go back to the normal site.

Is there any way to get back to the yellow background blue light forum that I've used ever since late 2016?

Thanks

I figured it out too. I think what happened was somehow I switched it from the mobile friendly site to the desktop friendly site. At the very bottom left-hand corner of the page there's a drop-down box where you could select I guess different views of the Forum. I went through the options and once I got to the mobile option it brought me back to the look of the form that I'm use to looking at.

And I guess you're right, the background isn't yellow. The top of the Forum has a yellow background with a little bit of blue and a little bit of green accents. And then each post on the thread is outline with a very thin yellow line.

Either way, I figured it out! Thanks