View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-Meo-2'oxo-pcpr, 3-ho-2'oxo-pce and 2brdck

white55

Bluelighter
All three are supposedly beig developed. First for the US market and then the rest of the world.

Imo mxpr looks the best because 3-meo-pcpr was very similar to the pce version.

Meanwhile 3-ho-pce never quite became a success.

What do you think?

Wanna have.

3-MeO-PCE had such an extremely long half life and different properties, for me the 2'-oxo is a must. 3-ho-pce was weird. Different than MXE and co. Dissos & opioids are levo & dextro it doesn't come good to mess with both when nothing's really clear yet,.

Oh hell yeah! I hope this comes to fruition. The PCPr version of MXE? I wants it! And the 3-HO version of MXE too?

Hah great to hear. Thought about these myself but don't have connections to RC vendors to suggest such substances. I'm sure they're all winners, at least HXE and 2BrDCK propably will.

@ungelesene_bettlektuere: I don't think dopamimetic meant that. 3-HO-PCE isn't really a (mu-)opioid anyway, unlike 3-HO-PCP, which has a respectable affinity for MOR

Last edited:
Some arylcyclohexamines cause mu agonism. IE 3-HO-PCP, it has a ki of 30-50 at mu receptors sites.

Yeah I've always been the disso kind of guy and fell for the thought initially that MXE's warmth would have been due to opioid agonism (which it was not, of course, not primarily **) and so that, maybe, becoming enrolled in the opioid maintenance program might aid with dopa's absolutely unhealthy disso use / craving / habit as neither he wanted to come out with a wrecked bladder, spend more lifetime in prisons than absolutely needed nor was he able to stay clear of these chemicals which infiltrated his mind in a way much similar as might have done heroin to other people... just the ultimative chemical love comfortable happy cuddle party of silky coziness devoid of any fears or inihibitions ...

** now that I think over it again maybe delta opioid / enkephalin has to do with that too ... the only siginificant one here was bromadol and that beast indeed had interesting feelings too.

I had truly alien experiences with dissociating while on morphine. There were rumors that the 3-HO ones were opioids and at least what I can say from sampling 3-HO-PCx that for me there was a significant difference in how it felt overall, with the 3-HO being a lot more like my experiences of while being on morphine maintenance & doing disssos, versus e.g. O-PCM, MXE, K, 3-MEO-PCE etc. and at least I got away with so much more absolutely wreckless disso use health-/personality wise (also a bit of a bold statement over which I should think again, probably) compared to what I've know and saw with people using e.g. opioids so yeah I meant that they are kinda siblings receptor-wise (a handful dextro opioids being dissociatives and the other way round. Also dissos break tolerance against opioids, the maybe most feared one out there after benzos, while being pain killers themselves). And that IMO it's better to leave disso's alone until their pharmacology is truly settled and measured (knowing they have intrinsic opioid activity but yeah, then again they don't and this is part of the weird stuff?).

Last edited:
It's true. There's lots of talk about it on reddit and several vendors have al but explicitly admitted it. Imo the 3-meo will be better, probably because I'm not a huge fan of 3-ho-pce. Shame it's US first (well for me). Can't wait to see it in Europe.

3-HO-PCP acts as a high-affinity uncompetitive antagonist of the NMDA receptor via the dizocilpine (MK-801) site (Ki = 30 nM).[2][3] It has much higher affinity than PCP for this site (Ki = 250 nM, for comparison; 8-fold difference).[3] The drug also has high affinity for the μ-opioid receptor (MOR) (Ki = 39–60 nM),[2][3][4][5] the κ-opioid receptor (KOR) (Ki = 140 nM),[4] and the sigma σ1 receptor (Ki = 42 nM; IC50 = 19 nM),[4][6][7][8] whereas it has only low affinity for the δ-opioid receptor (Ki = 2,300 nM).[4] The high affinity of 3-HO-PCP for opioid receptors is unique among arylcyclohexylamines and is in contrast to PCP, which has only very low affinity for the MOR (Ki = 11,000–26,000 nM; 282- to 433-fold difference) and the other opioid receptors (Ki = 4,100 nM for the KOR and 73,000 nM for the DOR).[3][4]

This is good and all but we were talking about 3-ho-pce.Do you have numbers for it? And maybe 3-ho-pcpy to?

I'm optimistic. Good times are here again? Everything on the market right now is trash except for 2-fdck which is nice but just like ketamine for all intents and purposes.

Idk, I like most of the stuff. O-pce, 3-ho-pcp, 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce....

DCK sucks

and all the phenidines do too

Some arylcyclohexamines cause mu agonism. IE 3-HO-PCP, it has a ki of 30-50 at mu receptors sites.

Only in animal studies has 3-HO-PCP been shown to be active as an opiate. IIRC MXE also showed opioid activity in animals, yet none in humans.

True but although unknown how true they are people testing certain aryls have noted opiate effects. I have no idea. 3-HO-PCP is certainly different but one would summarize that anyone heavily abusing it would experience WDs. I took it everyday for a few days or more. Felt none that I could really pinpoint. I'd rather they not be. I have a penchant for dissos already and have been addicted to opiates so WD would set in quickly for me...

3-HO-PCP is indeed a mu opioid. Taking a small dose (<5 mg) abolishes symptoms from opioid withdrawal. In higher doses (~10 mg) a disctinctive opiod-feel was present for me, somewhat reminiscent of bromadol.

Last edited:
But we're talking about 3-ho-pce and or 3-ho-2'oxo-pce not the pcp version?

Is there any proof that this would carry over?