• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-Meo-2'oxo-pcpr, 3-ho-2'oxo-pce and 2brdck

Not exactly but it was always suggested it was the 3-hydroxy moeity that increased the affinity for mu receptors. Hopefully it doesn't. Opioid laden dissociative addiction will end badly for most.... It would also be bad if it created respiratory depression equivalent to actual opioids. Many would most likely die. I'd rather not have that sort of attention drawn to any dissociative. Who knows though...

m-HO-substitution is a key pharmacophore in opioid SAR, and it's well known, that NMDA antagonists and opioids share similarities regarding SAR. So it's not too far fetched to at least think about it.

3-HO-PCP is indeed a mu opioid. Taking a small dose (<5 mg) abolishes symptoms from opioid withdrawal. In higher doses (~10 mg) a disctinctive opiod-feel was present for me, somewhat reminiscent of bromadol.

Completely different (for me, they were). But yeah then again I liked most the delta agonism about bromadol, it was only good after I built up some tolerance to a mu opioid. And 3-HO-PCP didn't feel like either of them really, but well it's a PCP one with probably additional effects no body really knows about yet.. so long I'd say that 3-HO had opioid effects cause it felt somewhat similar to morphine plus O-PCM / DCK.

^^ Yeah I liked deschloroketamine / O-PCM most, much more so than O-PCE which was much too strong at some other side, maybe antagonizing mAChRs. Ok, then again I did not look for some hyper trippy one but a mellow cuddly balanced out disso to dose daily on ... [don't do this at home, kids. Yet I'd do it again. 8)]

Also 3-HO-PCE might /will have been a metabolite of 3-MeO-2'-OxO but a minor one. So maybe it's more than just black & white about everything here ...

Just saw on darknet recently that apparently some guys managed to synth crystalline MXE again, for a pretty high price though but still I have to try it.... Would LOVE to get my hands on these new ones, but the states are far away and they wouldn't let me traveling in either, so well wait & hope the EU fuckers don't catch up too soon with banning them ...

AFAIK we still have to "wait" for the first MXE derivate casualty, don't we? The ArylCycloHexylAmines are the only drug group that was blanked banned widely without a number of deaths to justify that. Or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Although i'm off disso's, it's exciting to hear news about these analogues just when i was thinking when are more novel compounds coming out in the psychedelic / hallucinogenic category.. :)

Deaths are not the only serious drug problem, I think MXE was getting really popular and some would consider the cerebellar depression and other symptoms of high dosing worrisome, as well as just the effects of abuse on society. I am not trying to diss (no pun intended) MXE here, but popular drugs without an army of users standing up for them or an industry lobbying... it's not that hard for politics to ban them. Wasn't the direct cause of the big China ban the fent analogues and crisis though?

Supposedly the only O-PCM i tried was something else or was laced with it, and it truly sucked (mild and nauseous very short trip followed by like 24h of feeling immobilized and anaesthesized in a horrible way).

Are you off dissos's for good? If you are, good for you but I know it's one of things that's easy to go back and forth on.

Personally I'm off right now as

A. none of the current options are worthwhile for me due to tolerance
B. having any good ones around is not smart when I'm trying to take school seriously

but I have to say if MXPr became available domestically I would probably instantaneously arrange to order some. The hydroxy homologues of MXE/MXM I would probably wait for reports to surface first.

It's good that disso tolerance is self-limiting in a way but I do think that tolerance first and foremost builds to the compound in question. By that I mean, if you're doing MXE every day you will build a strong tolerance to dissos in general but an even stronger tolerance to MXE specifically. Even though MXE isn't worth it on it's own for me anymore, other dissos may still be, provided

A. They are relatively potent.
B. They preferentially block NMDA receptors with a different subunit composition than dissos I've abused in the past.
C. Favorable secondary MOA's

Yeah disso tolerance is a very interesting and unique phenomenon. People with severe pain are also doing opioid rotation, guess it's not that different.. (my primary reason for doing dissos, besides plain curiosity and interest, is mental / soul pain / loneliness / anxiety / trauma).

When I had severe tolerance, I did O-PCM really like cocaine, dosing every few hours and in absolutely absurd amounts.

Just why the US market first?? I'm waiting so bad for something like MXE again.

A friend over there could just reship it? anyway..

Yea I guess the idea is I'm off them for good. Similar to what E said, my tolerance is just high and doesn't really seem to be coming down even over a long time. I might get some good effects from switching to other ones but I don't want to cause yes they numb your feelings but in retrospect it doesn't seem like a way to live. Was the same with benzo's and opioids... but I understand that I resorted to them pparticularly from feeling like in crisis.
I even feel a little bad about how my current dexamph script removes me from my feelings a bit but it's just too important to me for functioning and I don't always use it. But I can't justify using narcotic drugs seriously anymore cause while I have persisting problems I am not in a crisis situation anymore per se.. and yeah my working memory and attention are already terrible. If anything I wanna cut down hard on alcohol, weed and internet now that I will have work finally.

I think if i were to try old disso's again or experiment with new ones, I would like it too much how much of a relief it can be aside from being interesting. Let me just stick to psychedelics for 'interesting', at least they are a rather responsible choice for self-therapy and exploration.

For pain I am wary about dissociatives unless dosed in sub-tripping amounts, or unless bedridden.. cause in my experience not feeling the pain can make you overexert / overextend and make matters worse just like with people who have congenital analgesia.

So i got mixed feelings but some of them are envy that you get to try these. :)

Don't have friends over there, sadly. Don't have many of them in first line either, that's part of why I am using drugs......

Yeah living with emotions detached from reality isn't for everybody and I've made my mistakes too but until somebody comes up with the ultimate therapy for social anxiety it's my way to go, cause I want to live rather than vegetate ... after all the dissos didn't turn me into some antisocial being (rather the opposite is true) and thus I hope it'll stay that way. I've started hearing voices though from mixing them with opioids, and currently it seems like stopping the opioids also stops the voices so I'm left with the desire for detachment ... somehow there's a certain threshold of dissociation where below my memory works fine, I just need to watch out for that threshold (for which no unit exists, so, yeah it's undisclosed territory but not much more so than taking some brand new psych med, right?

Im quite happy with the dissos that I have now (o-pce, 3-meo-pcp) and the use that I do (one minidose per week approx), but I must confess that I still miss MXE, so this new batch of analogues seems like magnific news.

Probably one or two winners in the making. Really wanting to try them all and listen to your experiences. Yummm!

Definitely! Iirc br-dck was researched and found to be less potent than regular K... but hopefully it's better than the fluoro, and also I think I'd rather pick a qualitatively great drug than a more potent but shittier one.

A friend tells me that MXPr is out, but that it's listed as MXPr/3-MeO-PCPr. I don't know where it is so I can't look but my friend seems to think it's being said that they're the same thing. I thought it might just mean that both are the same price and both are available. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing some reports. :) But if the vendor really is trying to say they're the same, that's kinda sketchy.

Last edited:
Definitely! Iirc br-dck was researched and found to be less potent than regular K... but hopefully it's better than the fluoro, and also I think I'd rather pick a qualitatively great drug than a more potent but shittier one.

Hear hear, couldn't agree more with you here.

hope this isn't too close to vendor talk but at least one eu vendor has said mxpr was already shipped to him from china

Any news about these new substances?
I am specially excited about mxpr, but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere, I am wondering if it is just a chimera.

Mxpr and 3-ho-dck should be here (EU) in March according to my vendor.

No word on 3-ho-2'oxo-pce or 2br-dck.

Flouro is actually really nice either IM or with lsd.
I never really tried snorting it sober, heard different results from it.

2f-dck's only problem is low potency.... otherwise it's an excellent substance.

2f-dck's only problem is low potency.... otherwise it's an excellent substance.

The high price probably helped me not abusing it more then i already did hehe.
IM it was almost as potent as racemic K.
But it also had a slightly longer effect.

That's true, but willpower could do the same (not that I wouldn't take it a lot more often if it was cheaper per dose).

But compared to say o-pce 1 g of which costs about the same and is enough to hole ever night for or a bit less a month (assuming 0 tolerance in the beginning) the price per dose is just horrible.