• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird weather in the uk

God bless the AR-15 & .50cal rifle I say.

.50 is like 3 pound a round, fuck that shit

My-Boomstick.png
[/url][/IMG]

Pew Pew Pew.

Last edited:
Immigration is not the problem. Immigrants are just people, the same as you or me, except they probably have things worse due to racism and exploitation.

Don't blame some of the most marginalised people in society for problems which are caused by the rich. If there aren't enough homes available, blame the rich for not making enough homes available. If an employer is paying someone less than the Minimum Wage, report them to the authorities.

The fact that you think "white people have had a downfall" rather than others have caught up. That's where I'm getting the victim vibe.

Many choose personal wealth over the greater good, even those who are truly informed.

Agreed, taxes need to be paid to allow the state to function. Loopholes need to closed tightly. I always fancied the "Shyster bastard law". If 12 of your peers think you've been a deliberate shyster then go to jail. Play corporate shell games, go to jail. Fly into a tax haven to take delivery of your private jet, go to jail. Claim all your profits are earned to repay loans in Lichtenstein, Luxembourg or Ireland because of lower tax rates, go to jail. Basically don't be a shyster shitcunt and you'll be fine

Don't blame some of the most marginalised people in society for problems which are caused by the rich. If there aren't enough homes available, blame the rich for not making enough homes available. If an employer is paying someone less than the Minimum Wage, report them to the authorities.

Rich = NIMBYS in this case.

The fact that you think "white people have had a downfall" rather than others have caught up. That's where I'm getting the victim vibe.

Many choose personal wealth over the greater good, even those who are truly informed.

Agreed, taxes need to be paid to allow the state to function. Loopholes need to closed tightly. I always fancied the "Shyster bastard law". If 12 of your peers think you've been a deliberate shyster then go to jail. Play corporate shell games, go to jail. Fly into a tax haven to take delivery of your private jet, go to jail. Claim all your profits are earned to repay loans in Lichtenstein, Luxembourg or Ireland because of lower tax rates, go to jail. Basically don't be a shyster shitcunt and you'll be fine

So if I start a business and become relatively successful, employee a large number of the local community, putting a good wage in their pockets, what in turns pays people mortgages all while paying my 50% tax !! (among all the other insane taxes the rich have to pay). Why the fuck cant I get a few million off the cost of my Embraer lineage??

No one starts a business to not make money.

So if I start a business and become relatively successful, employee a large number of the local community, putting a good wage in their pockets, what in turns pays people mortgages all while paying my 50% tax !! (among all the other insane taxes the rich have to pay). Why the fuck cant I get a few million off the cost of my Embraer lineage??

No one starts a business to not make money.

First off it'll be 50% tax rate (actually 45%) on earnings over 150,000.
Secondly they're never paying 45% tax, they'll have a clever accountant who'll be fudging the numbers and playing the game to get the number way down. Why has the "self employed" revolution happened? So folk can benefit from the loopholes, same as businesses.

This is why it should be a flat 30% rate all the way up, no loopholes, clever schemes, wriggle room etc. Pay to play, wanna be part of the UK market then pay the tax price.

You misunderstand me. But I don't know how to properly clarify. I do think we have been targeted - but how we deal with it determines whether we are victims or not. And I don't compare Whites to other races, but to our own ancestors. As for others 'catching up', this doesn't even make sense to me (not enough time has passed for them to evolve), nor do I find it to be true.

You misunderstand me. But I don't know how to properly clarify. I do think we have been targeted - but how we deal with it determines whether we are victims or not. And I don't compare Whites to other races, but to our own ancestors. As for others 'catching up', this doesn't even make sense to me (not enough time has passed for them to evolve), nor do I find it to be true.

Ok whitey has been targeted as the higher standard of living, of society etc of what others aim to have. Not by taking ours rather developing their own up to our standards. Catching up economically with disposable income levels, being able to afford similar lifestyles. Mao and his leap forward mobilised China into the powerhouse it is now.

Yeah we're talking about different things. I mean behaviourally, culturally we've 'fallen'.

Consumerism, breakdown of community/society/social interaction, feminism, MGTOW etc. Also dysgenic breeding, when we breed at replacement levels at all.

well it did cross my mind f, thats london for you in fact I read somewhere that the chemtrails for lack of a better do block out the sun.

As do clouds - though much more significantly.

I'm quite familiar with the alarmist hoax that is global warming. Do you believe everything you hear on/read in the media? Or even most?

So you deny that global warming is real? It's an indisputable fact - whether you believe it's just a natural phenomenon or the result of human activity is up to you, but you can't deny it.

Are you a flat earther by any chance? ;)

I do not believe that human activity is causing global warming to any significant degree. I am very concerned about the continued heavy use of fossil fuels, however, for other reasons. We are actually in a cooling period on the verge of entering a mini ice age.

Not a flat earther...travelled too much to possibly believe that, even if I weren't a scientist.

Yes, we're in an interglacial period and would no doubt eventually experience another Ice age if the Earth was left to its own devices. However, average global temperatures have been rising at an unprecedented rate since the industrial revolution. Coincidence? We are fucking with the Earth's natural buffer systems and we will eventually reach a tipping point where the loss of ice sheets and diminishing albedo will result in a runaway greenhouse effect. Next stop, Venus II...