European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird weather in the uk

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Has anyone else noticed the weather this year has been a lot more intense than normal maybe its cus im high all the times but i swear the sky is difdiffer i cant put my finger on exactly what it is but i have been reading up obsessing on it thought id share it here.

It's not the weather that's weird pal, it's you... ;)

"I swear the sky is difdiffer"

I rest my case.

Has anyone else noticed the weather this year has been a lot more intense than normal maybe its cus im high all the times but i swear the sky is difdiffer i cant put my finger on exactly what it is but i have been reading up obsessing on it thought id share it here.
It may depends on what you are high from! Actually, starting from the Beast from the East in February, then on with the hottest summer for the past forty years, the strong winds we had in November and the freezing rain which graced the country last week you might have a point :)

It may depends on what you are high from! Actually, starting from the Beast from the East in February, then on with the hottest summer for the past forty years, the strong winds we had in November and the freezing rain which graced the country last week you might have a point :)
Thankyou :)

You been talking to my missus? :)
Are you saying that your missus is a beast or that she felt unsettled by the Beast from the East? Sorry I can be slow in understanding the subtleties of the British humour sometimes! :D

You are welcome! 2018 is definitely a freak weather year.
P.S. Still waiting to know what you are high on (you don't have to say, but...) ;)

I may as well take this chance to welcome you to the site and express my encouragement that you now consider us the font of all knowledge, including brain weather.

The Met office currently has no alerts regarding spells of extremely weird weather but unlike us does not take into account brain factors, which are notorious for their contribution towards wonderfully subjective statements such as the one you made above.

As we have been lucky so far this winter (it has only frozen one morning so far in my locale) and have had many sunny days, the low angle of the sun in the sky during the 2 or 3 hours it is up at this time of the year may be one reason why the sky may look so intense, but again, such a beautifully arbitrary comment has to be at least partially inspired by 'im high all the times but i swear...).

Its just a trivial thread i not saying the weather is dangerous just.. A bit different.

Are you saying that your missus is a beast or that she felt unsettled by the Beast from the East? Sorry I can be slow in understanding the subtleties of the British humour sometimes! :D

No, I mean I'm from the East and my missus thinks I'm a beast... (or so she says... anyway :))

Hey that rhymes too!!!

Sorry stee and apocalypse i have a very good sense of humour i just have a habit of using the wrong words phases and accidentally misleadingly take no notice :)

Sorry stee and apocalypse i have a very good sense of humour i just have a habit of using the wrong words phases and accidentally misleadingly take no notice :)

It's cool bro.

You seem a good bloke, just dont take us lot too seriously...

Especially not FUBAR.

He's a cunt :)

A few weeks ago we had one hell of a down pour, just a quick shower but the heaviest I've seen in my entire life, threw away the ruptured water tank in the end and now have a combi boiler, still no bathroom ceiling........

What happened to the OP? Hope he's OK..

OP are you ok?
Are you ok, OP.

OP are you ok?
Are you ok, OP

OP are you ok?
Are you ok, OP.

OP are you ok?
Are you ok, OP.

OP are you ok?
Are you ok, OP.

You've been hit by.

You've been struck by.

A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!

Last edited:
Ahaha I was just in my bedroom cleaning the blood on the carpetWhere i live right next to a busy main road we sometimes get a few chemtrails or whatever people call them only about 3 or 4 max they usually hurt my eyes if i try to stare into them probably because they reflect the sun etc but most days the skys near my town are pretty clear its just the wind this year oh god forget about smoking a spliff walking down the street I have to hold it tight just so it dont get blown out my hand if i got weed to spare its cool I dont mind the wind smoking my stash the fiending cunt ;)