• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird weather in the uk

They aren't trying to keep it secret & haven't been for a while, generally. I do think the most likely reason is White genocide/replacement, of both people & culture. But I think there are other possible reasons, some of which are not mutually exclusive. Maybe they want to start a race war in order to kill off most of the populationin the West (there's the whole UN sustainability agenda to reduce the global population to 500 million). Maybe they are simply deluded by impossible idealism - but I doubt it. FAR too many strongly malevolent statements from them regarding their motivations & plans. I have a brief vid I could share that very succinctly & powerfully covers this - 'The War on Whites is Real' by Red Ice TV - now only available on bitchute, unfortunately.

Or did you mean larger, more long term goals?

1-F2-BDEAC-8198-422-F-AFED-52-D93-F82386-E.png

I agree with everything except the white genocide seems far fetched to me although i guess anything is possible

The problem with white genocide is that white people have been conditioned to be ruled by government for thousands of years why would they want to kill this useful population off why would they want to kill any population due to their skin colour thats just silly I actually think the white genocide theory is a conspiracy in itself to agitate and scare white people and promote racial discord infact most of the conspiracy theories are that

They aren't trying to keep it secret & haven't been for a while, generally. I do think the most likely reason is White genocide/replacement, of both people & culture. But I think there are other possible reasons, some of which are not mutually exclusive. Maybe they want to start a race war in order to kill off most of the populationin the West (there's the whole UN sustainability agenda to reduce the global population to 500 million). Maybe they are simply deluded by impossible idealism - but I doubt it. FAR too many strongly malevolent statements from them regarding their motivations & plans. I have a brief vid I could share that very succinctly & powerfully covers this - 'The War on Whites is Real' by Red Ice TV - now only available on bitchute, unfortunately.

Or did you mean larger, more long term goals?

So the global plan to control numbers is to wipe out those with the lowest birthrates? Seems unlikely to achieve the goal rather than say turning India and China into parking lots. Its just fear mongering plain and simple. "The darkies are out to get your house/land/wife/cows/lego collection." Yes population growth is too high, yes there have been plans to reduce it, US government and the Vatican have fucked it over. Be more concerned with tax avoidance and minimisation starving governments and the international community of the resources to fix it than those who are likely to suffer as well if the issue isn't fixed.

The Redice.tv is utter garbage, a micro step down from tinfoil hats and anti vaxers. The modern equivalent of "jerking off to guns and ammo, dreaming of killing commies". The absolute worst of the "red pill" movement.

Last edited:
So the global plan to control numbers is to wipe out those with the lowest birthrates? Seems unlikely to achieve the goal rather than say turning India and China into parking lots. Its just fear mongering plain and simple. "The darkies are out to get your house/land/wife/cows/lego collection." Yes population growth is too high, yes there have been plans to reduce it, US government and the Vatican have fucked it over. Be more concerned with tax avoidance and minimisation starving governments and the international community of the resources to fix it than those who are likely to suffer as well if the issue isn't fixed.

Be more fussed over a population growth of people in places where they have NO ability to feed their own children & due to climate change in a few years the droughts they go through now will be a bad joke & look like a tropical storm & they begin to move from their lands & come to take over where you live.

I've spoken on Pentti linkola before & I know a lot of you will cry over this but is is the truth, no matter how "bad" etc you may find it Linkola speaks the truth about the world we are in now.

Detonator: They're just starting with Whites bc we are the biggest obstacles to their plans. I don't claim to know everything they do but they certainly hate Whites & regularly admit to it.

My God as if you are into them too!!!!

You wanna get married? The more I read of what you say the more my jaw hits the floor as there is someone out there I agree with 100%.

You also watch ThuleanPerspective?

You must meet strict qualifications & want a lot of children (at least 4) to marry me. And we don't actually agree on everything. But yeah I don't find many women who share my views, sadly. I think I've heard of TP. RI is the only thing I watch regularly, like EVERYTHING, & support. There are several other You Tubers I am subscribed to but don't regularly watch.

Be more fussed over a population growth of people in places where they have NO ability to feed their own children & due to climate change in a few years the droughts they go through now will be a bad joke & look like a tropical storm & they begin to move from their lands & come to take over where you live.

Teaching the high population growth areas about contraception and better governance is too much hassle we should spend billions prepping for a race war?? Stopping families viewing extra children as extra labour and industrialising food production will curb population growth in all these places just as it has everywhere else. Once they get off the survival level of income and realise children cost the birth rates will plummet.

They're just starting with Whites bc we are the biggest obstacles to their plans. I don't claim to know everything they do but they certainly hate Whites & regularly admit to it.

The same way my grandparents hated the Germans and Japanese? Guess who cars I drive and products I buy? This generation may hate, the next assuming they can have a fair shake of the sauce bottle won't give a fuck.

Stop trying to feel like a victim. Its conduct unbecoming.

& want a lot of children (at least 4) to marry me.

Ye Gods, I'll skip on that thanks.

I'd NEVER bring a child into this foul world, it seems the most irresponsible act possible to me. If things were better in this world I would agree with you & be bringing up my own kids by now (many of them & would have stepped up my game in life 1,000 fold) but the way things are & the way things will be heading towards I refuse to bring another life on this planet for them to face the horrific fate that is coming to humanity very soon.

Teaching the high population growth areas about contraception and better governance is too much hassle

Well showing people in the 3rd world how to use condoms has worked so well hasn't it ;)

we should spend billions prepping for a race war??

NO...well if you feel you want to go ahead.
I suggest we start to learn how to live off the land & go back to how things used to be. I would personally learn how to defend your land though as when in 50 years when a good 1/3rd of the planet is living under 50*c & then savage floods in the winter a lot of people are going to move & try to take what you have.

To protect what is yours by birth-right isn't a "race war" as yet again EADD wants to take things to the gutter & toss around concepts of "race hate"

Once they get off the survival level of income and realise children cost the birth rates will plummet.

And how many years.....no decades have we in the West given these places aid & cash, how many NGO's go out there to help these people I wonder?
To hell with these people, let nature & natural order run free I say.

We have 12 years to limit climate change catastrophe, warns UN Urgent changes needed to cut risk of extreme heat, drought, floods and poverty, says IPCC.
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...-must-not-exceed-15c-warns-landmark-un-report

God bless the AR-15 & .50cal rifle I say.
YOU may want your family to have all their land, food & water taken from them but I don't. The people in places that will be hit the most hard by this have huge rates of kids & they will ship out & come to places where they can survive & how will the land be able to cope with the need of that amount of farming etc? It isn't possible is the answer so people will to be blunt fucked & for one will REFUSE to give up my food & water, I'll defend what is mine to the bitter end.

White people will be never be wiped out yawn it normal human instinct to worry about your race and the people who peddle these theories know this they play on these instincts I hope so anyway im white to lol well my mums black but my dads side it white and I look more white than mixed raced I got a lot of Irish in me and a bit of jamaican I do agrew that some people do hate whites but this isn't a fucking cartonn its just all the history and racicm the other races have seen the chance to take the moral high ground over whites for once see how long it lasts also all the royal family and much of the worlds establishment are white to so theirs that.

Well showing people in the 3rd world how to use condoms has worked so well hasn't it ;)

The effort being hamstrung by the American religious right and the Vatican which in turn pulled funding from UN programmes.

I suggest we start to learn how to live off the land & go back to how things used to be.

When life was really hard and inefficient? Those who can't support themselves consigned to starvation and death?

I would personally learn how to defend your land though as when in 50 years when a good 1/3rd of the planet is living under 50*c & then savage floods in the winter a lot of people are going to move & try to take what you have.

To protect what is yours by birth-right isn't a "race war" as yet again EADD wants to take things to the gutter & toss around concepts of "race hate"

My Dad was born in Singapore does that mean its his? This concept of an ideal that is your birth right baffles me, it's complete nonsense. If you want to keep things as they were Pol Pot and Kim Jong crew have tried that and it doesn't appear to have worked all that well. The world keeps turning, progress keeps happening. Think Darwin "adapt or die" not this human shits too hard back to the trees?

And how many years.....no decades have we in the West given these places aid & cash, how many NGO's go out there to help these people I wonder?

Assistance up to the 90's was military aid to fight the red menace (remember Charlie Wilson's War), after that its been a clusterfuck agreed, a consistent planned approach with multi decade goals is what is needed. The Oxfam scandals don't help.

NO...well if you feel you want to go ahead.
I suggest we start to learn how to live off the land & go back to how things used to be. I would personally learn how to defend your land though as when in 50 years when a good 1/3rd of the planet is living under 50*c & then savage floods in the winter a lot of people are going to move & try to take what you have.

Agreed!

Detonator: I don't hate anyone(I'm not good at hating, much too forgiving), and I've never felt myself a victim. Not sure where you're getting that from.

I do absolutely think White people are responsible in part for our downfall. We have been apathetic & selfish. Many choose personal wealth over the greater good, even those who are truly informed.