• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird weather in the uk

...chemtrails or whatever people call them...

Contrails, just before we go off the deep end here, folk generally call them and have done so since the dawn of jet propulsion aircraft during the early 40's / WWII era.

Chemtrails are a bona - fide product of the internet, first reported in the mid 90's just in time for all of us to get on line and start sharing erroneous beliefs based on nothing more than committed Youtube video producers too scared to actually read a physics book.

Why did they just start to appear in the 90's? YOu see them now in adverts and in back ground shots so people just think they are normal atmospheric phenomena (hidden in plain sight) - contrails dissipate in minutes chemtrails can last for hours. i have spent years looking at this subject and it's either a way of subjecting populations to God knows what - notice the steep rise in cancers and dementia for example? or its geo engineering to reflect back sunlight as the whole climate change issue is far worse than we are being told.
BTW based on 1000's of people reporting the same thing many sharing pic's or videos.

Contrails didn't just appear in the 90s - but the internet DID - thus boosting the popularity of weirdos that believe in a flat earth, fallen angels, Atlantis and other such bollocks (like chemtrails).

'Contrail' is an abbreviation of 'condensation trail', and is literally that - i.e. a trail of water vapour condensing from the engine exhaust. Depending upon the atmospheric conditions, they can dissipate rapidly or persist for minutes or even hours (as do clouds).

It's just fuckin steam, people... 8)

Last edited:
or you guys are smoking a lot of synth noids..... I used to have the same idea about the weather and sky being weird when I had my lil "spice" period but that's it. here in romania lately instead of 4 seasons we had 2, but it is what it is, times,conditions and circumstances change I guess

Has anyone else noticed the weather this year has been a lot more intense than normal maybe its cus im high all the times but i swear the sky is difdiffer i cant put my finger on exactly what it is but i have been reading up obsessing on it thought id share it here.

Might have something to do with humans fucking up the planet and turning it into a giant festering slag heap. But who needs trees anyway? Burn it all.

Contrails didn't just appear in the 90s - but the internet DID - thus boosting the popularity of weirdos that believe in a flat earth, fallen angels, Atlantis and other such bollocks (like chemtrails).

'Contrail' is an abbreviation of 'condensation trail', and is literally that - i.e. a trail of water vapour condensing from the engine exhaust. Depending upon the atmospheric conditions, they can dissipate rapidly or persist for minutes or even hours (as do clouds).

It's just fuckin steam, people... 8)

Lol..exactly. Baffles me these wierdos who believe thst the world aviation industry is secretly complicit in spraying mind altering substances to keep the population compliant by means of spraying them from jumbo jets..

Same people who also believe in the loch Ness monster, aliens autopsies at area 51, tens of thousands of people working on the Apollo missions to the moon all being complicit in a hoax and keeping it a secret for 50 years, 9/11 being carried out by Israel, etc etc.etc

What amazes me the most is that the people who believe in this bollocks are generally intellegent people and not total retards....

Makes you wonder what the actual fuck is going on in their heads tbh

What amazes me the most is that the people who believe in this bollocks are generally intellegent people and not total retards...

I think I'd have to dispute that mate - especially regarding the flat earthers. They really ARE fuckin retards...

Look at any films or pics pre 1995 or so and you won't find them

Eh? I remember asking my dad what those lines in the sky were when I was a wee fubar in the 60s. I'm pretty certain contrails have been around since the advent of the jet engine...

I was born in 96 so im sort of used to them even if there isn't anything inherently sinister about it and its not a global scale spraying program it just looks fucked up when the all the other clouds the natural ones always lose their shape and moisture when a chemtrail is near it I seen it happen loads of times now the sky just loses its appeal especially when its to bright for me its a very interesting subject just dont get carried away because there are alot of designer conspiracie theories that make you see the world in a darker place imo I dont look down on anyone who beleives or doesn't beleive in any humans have always beleive in conspiracies since the dawn of time probably in the genes.

Eh? I remember asking my dad what those lines in the sky were when I was a wee fubar in the 60s. I'm pretty certain contrails have been around since the advent of the jet engine...

Even propeller aircraft form contrails, either from the blades themselves or from the engine (supercharged radial aircraft engines have been around for over 80 years)..

Some pics of contrails over Germany in the 1940s

1GYx8Nj.jpg

A simple Google search of "how long have contrails existed" fairly extensively disproves that they are some new phenomenon... (unless of course Google are complicit in the big conspiracy and have forged the thousands of photos online...in fact, perhaps your dad was in it too...in fact, how do I know YOU'RE not part of the global conspiracy yourself? :))

Last edited:
Aha! thats where i draw the line apocalypse because like you said its just speculation and paranoia from that point I like to keep an open mind though.

Imagine having to refer to films or pics to remember 1995, like it's some ancient historical era lol

Aha! thats where i draw the line apocalypse because like you said its just speculation and paranoia from that point I like to keep an open mind though.

I think the main issue with these things is that we KNOW the US government has lied about stuff before (Gulf of Tonkin incident, Watergate etc) and as a result people think they are lying about everything and assume everything is a conspiracy regardless of how crazy.

Also the advent of things like YouTube where people can make long professional videos that may appear to have good points to the uninformed, since they are one way conversations in effect and don't have an opposing voice to debunk all the crap.

I like to keep an open mind about stuff too but somethings, no matter how much evidence you put forward to debunk them, people believe regardless and are too emotionally invested to ever convince otherwise...

Last edited:
Even propeller aircraft form contrails, either from the blades themselves or from the engine (supercharged radial aircraft engines have been around for over 80 years)..

Some pics of contrails over Germany in the 1940s

1GYx8Nj.jpg

A simple Google search of "how long have contrails existed" fairly extensively disproves that they are some new phenomenon... (unless of course Google are complicit in the big conspiracy and have forged the thousands of photos online...in fact, perhaps your dad was in it too...in fact, how do I know YOU'RE not part of the global conspiracy yourself? :))

Heh, my dad was the most level headed chilled out dude you could ever hope to meet. Definitely not one to pander to conspiracy theories. He was an aircraft engineer in the fleet air arm during the war, working on swordfish, then spitfires later on. He never liked talking about his time in the war, so I didn't push him on the subject. But now he's gone, I really wish I had... :(

no matter how much evidence you put forward to debunk them, people believe regardless and are too emotionally invested to ever convince otherwise...
I know man I hate people like that combine that attitude with the right amount of drugs and you got yourself a massive one sided argument lol

Those pics only show a snap shot not one then another 30m later. I've spent years looking at this...lots of grid patterns and trails forming clouds. Let's just agree to disagree