Sustanon 250 cycle question

Chris42393

Bluelighter
First off, just to give you some history... When I was younger I did a few cycles of Sustanon 250 and Sustaplex 325 it was about 8 years ago. I was pinning 2 times a week, every week. Now when im doing research, Im seeing that you only pin once every 2-4 weeks? Did something change in the 8 years of not using? I wanna use 500mg a week, 250 per shot. I cant remember my original dosage... the guy who brought me into the "steroid world" showed me how it was done and was very helpful, but he sad 2 times a week was correct with Sust. Is this still okay? I dont want to be overdoing it.

Thank!

Chris

Yes twice a week is correct. Every 2-4 weeks is more medical literature and not something Id follow

I would do it twice per week. It's a mixture of different esters that have long and short half lives, so to keep levels stable you'd have to inject more frequently. You would have highs and lows waiting weeks. Even with my test cyp trt, I find it advantageous to split my weekly dose up. It's helped with estrogen and mood. Also, with the longer esters you should delay your PCT, as opposed to an ace or prop.

Awesome, thanks for the replies! Just wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly again haha Appreciate the input Swim and Burntserkits!