• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are they're Asian massage shops in your home city, home town??

Boku_

Bluelighter
In Australia Asian massage shops with girls that do extra's are massive.

In your home town are they're Asian massage shops? i heard in the USA cops come down hard on any illegal rub and tug brothel's that operate as massage shops as a front.

I visited North America and Europe many years ago and the one thing i noticed was the lack of Oriental massage shops

Here's a news report from Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP4YHTNsW4A&t=253s

Yes, they have been in the United States for decades, or more than a century since East Asians first started emigrating to North America to work on building rail roads.

I have never been to one as it is not my thing, and I have never paid for sex as I prefer sex while in a relationship or dating.

When I was in high school friends of mine who I used to smoke weed with worked in a gas station, and there was some Asian owned salon and spa across the street from the station. One day it was busted for prostitution. We never went over there since we were too busy having fun smoking weed and it was for East Asians as my friends said how only Asians who did not speak English went there.

Also a local East Asian man in my area who owned a Chinese/East Asian restaurant was arrested for pimping out and trafficking east Asian women to work at restaurants and nail salon/spa places he owned, who also were hookers.

In sections of cities where Asians live, like a Chinatown, or other East Asian neighborhoods, there are spas and massage places where everyone knows that it is a brothel. My friend's university roommate from Pakistan would go there to fuck, get sucked by, or wanked off by the East Asian hookers.

Last edited:
I had a whack palace down the block from where I lived, and this was in the USA. Never saw a cop there and they'd been there a long time. I was clued in by a neighbor who I offhandedly told that I was needing a massage and he said don't go to that place down the block, wink wink.

I had a whack palace down the block from where I lived, and this was in the USA. Never saw a cop there and they'd been there a long time. I was clued in by a neighbor who I offhandedly told that I was needing a massage and he said don't go to that place down the block, wink wink.

now thats a cool neighbour

lmfao@the video
It certainly was hilarious! If the owner thinks all of the clients and prostitutes are all always using condoms for oral, vaginal, or anal sex he is an idiot. This pimp also sounds jealous of people undercutting his business by going to the East Asian hookers.

That was my hooker mistress for a couple of years back in 2014/2015. What a sweet young thing she is

She worked at one of the best legal Asian brothel's in Melbourne

For $68 USD or £ 55 pound sterling equivalent in Australian dollars she was happy to do the works, All safe sex of course.

How does this girl rate sex appeal wise compared to the Asian massage girls in the States?

Last edited:
In the UK you have wank spas as well, at least in London, and some mobile massage companies will have at least some girls that will do HJs for a good tip, which makes the matter very confused as it cannot be openly stated that the service offered is sexual, so some clients will want legit therapy and will get a clueless cockrubber, and some guy will want the handjob and get an actual therapist telling him to immediately pay her in full and never book her again.

Yeah that happens all the time in Melbourne too Phobo's.

They're are only 91 legal brothels in Melbourne and by law these businesses need to be in industrial zones not near residential homes so they're are large sections of the city that do not have legally licensed brothels located inside them.

I thought the ideal was to separate drugs from sexual encounters, being that ones loss of inhibitions could make people (either sex driven or not) behave either one way or the other, each posing a danger to the other and perhaps even the self.

In the UK you have wank spas as well, at least in London, and some mobile massage companies will have at least some girls that will do HJs for a good tip, which makes the matter very confused as it cannot be openly stated that the service offered is sexual, so some clients will want legit therapy and will get a clueless cockrubber, and some guy will want the handjob and get an actual therapist telling him to immediately pay her in full and never book her again.

Hahaha I've needed a good massage for a while now, the one thing what puts me off a home visit is them turning up in a Short skirt high heels, stockings and no massage table, doubt I'd be able to talk myself out of that one with the misses, i'd probably have a really good afternoon though

They turn up dressed as massage therapists, but they don't have the table.

Maybe not a solid enough market to bring the onslaught of customers??

That must be it! I even have employee's handing out leaflets all about the benefits of Ethnic Cleaning. People won't take them, though :(
I guess that just aren't interested in our Asian treatment massages.