• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Looking for some honest advice

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I have been using for a while opiates i mean and my tolerance is not the lowest but ive never not gotten high anyway -cut a long story short, i recently been through some really depressing stuff and i was so depressed i felt detached and just constantly thinking not my usual self, and I know its not good to use opiates for this but it is what it is.

They have always worked for me sometimes a bit less due to tolerance and whatnot but the high was never as subtle or hard to relax with as it is now i mean i know it is subtle but I know my opiates-it shouldn't be this subtle.

Because of how depressed i have been its really taken a lot out of me i feel like i have no energy or will not in the withdrawal way no, I feel this way if I'm high or not and since feeling that low it dont seem to matter how high i get my mind just doesn't seem to want to enjoy life I'm always worrying intensely about feeble things i know they are feeble and i shouldnt be thinking of them but i dont think its the worries its that I'm to used to worrying about stuff now.

But i have been slowly improving by just trying to clear my mind and if i do manage to clear my mind(not worry or think about anything) i can feel the opiate high but i have to consciously make myself not worried which the opiates would do on their own i just wanna get back to my old self i know its not tolerance bcause ive dont experiments no one in my family is very understanding or they just dont care so i just had to write this somewhere im sorry if its against any guidlines i feel a bit better actually after getting this off my chest it would be nice to have some insight from someone else though.

Yeah man the drugs aren't a fix-all solution to real depression. You have to handle that shit first. Drugs aren't even a Band-Aid - they sometimes even.. speed up our emotions - depends on the drug.

Come here and vent if you'd like but maybe also check out The Dark Side.

Best wishes bro,
madness00

How are you doing these days? Did you ever get to the root problem? Did things improve? How are you?

So wait what's your question? Drugs for depression?

Avoid opiates. This essentially creates depression for people who like it too much, i.e. me. The withdrawal is terrible and it's really hard to come out of a withdrawal feeling better if you have pre-existing depression. Often you'll feel you're worse off, even if you're not, and it'll be those type of thoughts that lead one to keep relapsing. It's a vicious cycle.

There's certain things that work for certain people but it's hit or miss and a lot of misses for a lot of people.

There’s soo much still unknown about depression and the human psychology. There’s just no way of really knowing what can occur while using any type of drug (prescription or not). Also we can’t really trust big pharma to be honest about side effects, and other data they may have found during clinical trials and research. Just be careful.