Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Are You God Or Not?

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
We destroy and create every day and have been forever.
I have created many worlds but mainly for others.
Would like to create my own for a change but what's the point?

While your post is somewhat cryptic, to answer the question in your title, I believe we are all "god", that is, the force of awareness of the universe. So I am god, but so are you; we are all the same awareness. I/we are experiencing everything that ever has and ever will exist in one infinite moment, the now, but every individual frame of that awareness is more or less closed off to each other one (most of the time).

Yes, I am God. Now bow down to me and revel in my omnipotence, scum...;)

F.U.B.A.R. your confusing me. first god doesn't exist, then god is dead and now your god.

get with it so i can get on the right program here. i know where i'm ending up either way but scoring points to score things while i'm still alive would be most helpful.

God in the traditional sense? I don't bear many literal similarities to the Judaic one.

But in a non egoist way, if being a God is predicated on creation, interfering with creation, destruction, and periods of aimless or aimed shuffling then I think I might be God and you might too.

I don't think I can put off the heat death of the universe though chief so ?

I often hear this about things being "pure" consciousness. Well, what is that?

Pure consciousness is be conscious or aware, but not having a physical existence. Obviously this is something we can theorize about but have no practical experience with because everything we know about does have a physical existence. However you did ask what it is. %)

Please do not ask me to defend this principle. I do not espouse it, however I do understand it.

F.U.B.A.R. your confusing me. first god doesn't exist, then god is dead and now your god.

get with it so i can get on the right program here. i know where i'm ending up either way but scoring points to score things while i'm still alive would be most helpful.

God wants you confused as to whether hes God or just some British cunt iirc.

To answer the question though, I believe God is whatever you believe it to be. Awareness is a powerful thing.

The question is essentially pointless as it is raised by an ego that can't frame it properly or comprehend the answer.

Awareness already is the answer. Ego can't fathom it.

Ego is causing the duality problem at the root of the question. Awareness is the root of the truth that ego is blithely aware of and seeking.

^ and here i thought it was control drama, evolution and masturbation in addition to the ego being the problem.

boy was i wrong. :\

Yeah an entity, I am everyone is man. Master your world? well sounds like u dont know urself

When you learn something and want to become better at it..

thats a thing you are called this way of god thing

We destroy and create every day and have been forever.
I have created many worlds but mainly for others.
Would like to create my own for a change but what's the point?

I believe we are all the Demiurge. That kind of god. lol

I believe we are all the Demiurge. That kind of god. lol
Seems I can imagine a lot... maybe too much. Maybe it's not delusional. Is it in fact perspective and situational or absolute this or that (nothing to do with the thread)? Not for me to judge as I am judged the hardest (even myself at times). Everyone I am around on a daily basis (work) does something so who wants to be the outcast? Of course I will gladly take on that role (naturally) but they love and need me so it's an endearment thing. Otherwise I will just tell them th F***-off and bounce back to key west. lol
On topic: It would also seem that all "wise" writing encourage us to be god or god-like (whether nature, old white man with beard, a beautiful goddess (i pray) and/or some other pie-in-the-sky option. It would appear that we are the creator and destroyer, IMhumbleO. I cannot fathom anything that we cannot accomplish (as a race - without the political BS and corrupt papas and sh**).
Just kinda wish we could progress a bit and be more creative and a hold off on so much destruction. However... things do have to be destroyed to fashion something one wishes to create. Tree to chair for example. Is "god" balance? WTFKs as I am still looking for answers.
Yeah... I still have hopes and dreams after all the shattered mis/conceptions. We gonna get where we go.
One

...I/we are experiencing everything that ever has and ever will exist in one infinite moment, the now, but every individual frame of that awareness is more or less closed off to each other one (most of the time).
I feel this as well as the connection of all that we know and do not. Just thought I would raise the question to check what others may think here rather than an orthodox setting or other tenet led belief(s).
I also think we walk streets of gold that has been piled high and hidden by bull-sh**.
Whatever. Thanks for reading as no one else to talk to about this kinda shit unless im willing to be put inna rubba room or pull others out of their comfort zone(s).

Last edited: