• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are coffee shop gift cards good enough for ladys you like?

Speed King

Bluelighter
I am playing the field so to speak and there are these nice ladys that live in my building. I want them to know that I am interested in them but not go overboard. Are simple Starbucks gift cards good enough to show interest (as friends first) or would something nicer be in order? I want to nicewithout over doing it.

as friends first? this seems like a good way to get instantly friend-zoned.

ask them out on a date - they'll know you're interested.

alasdair

THANKS alasdairm fu...the rest of you,jk..I know you try. Fyi, I care enough to ask in the thread. Btw, they smoke bud, good bud to boot.

Hi Speed King,

I agree with Alasdair, ask those that you are interested in out on a date of some kind. Could be a "coffee" date, but I personally feel that "coffee" dates show that you are cheap and maybe marginally interested. I think going for drinks at a bar where they have food is a much better choice, in that if things are going well, you can order appetizers and then dinner or lunch if things are going really well. Just my opinion from a woman's perspective.

they smoke bud, good bud to boot.
Many legal states allow you to gift up to one ounce legally, per person, per day.

Buying them something you know they like is better than something you aren't sure of. Maybe they don't even drink coffee.

Also, buying them all the same gift is also where you could run into trouble, especially since they are in the same building. Women talk. They will probably find out that you gave them the same gift, and THAT, my friend, is how you get friend zoned.

Give your gift some thought, and it will go a much longer way than something like a rando gift card.

Thanks for the reply. Iactually wanted to give them a gift certificate to a girly store that sells different things aimed at women like shampoo makeup etc. You knoow what I mean.

Btw, I am no dog. The ladies are roommates . thats why I want to get something they both can use. I like one of the girls. In the entire community I live in, I like one girl, the rest of them a couple work around town.

i wouldn't give them bud unless I was dating one of them. They did smoke me out. That's how I met them.

When it comes to ladies, I am a gentleman!

Don't give gifts as a bribe for attraction, that's weak. Think about it. She can use that card to pay for a date with another guy, then you miss out and both him and her get a free date at your expense.

Just take her out yourself and pay for it, don't do and gift card..

Don't give gifts as a bribe for attraction, that's weak. Think about it. She can use that card to pay for a date with another guy, then you miss out and both him and her get a free date at your expense.

Just take her out yourself and pay for it, don't do and gift card..

this