Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

adderall 30mg IR, adderall 80mg XR, and around 3g neurontin

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So, I woke up this morning and decided to take 110mg mix of adderall IR and XR. 1 hour later, I remembered I had 15-300mg gabapentin pills. I don't believe you have to titrate gabapentin in a dose as low as 300mg; 900mg every hour with a bowl of ice cream usually works. Therefore, I take 900mg gabapentin.

(TIME INCREMENTS ARE IN HOURS EX. 1:00)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T+(0:00): Obviously, I feel nothing but a small amount of anxiety for the actual high to come. I'm just chilling and doing my daily work load, vaping some cbd to calm my nerves and nausea.

T+(1:00): I start to feel a confusing mix of stimulation and relaxation with a sense of "I don't give a shit about anything". It feels amazing, so I take another 600mg with some ice cream.

T+(2:00): I am feeling EXTREMELY calm, almost the best high I've ever had. It's so balanced; no excessive drowsiness or restlessness. Just perfect bliss. Took another 300mg

T+(3:15): It keeps rising! I'm so high that I'm having trouble typing, no double vision yet like I usually experience though. I am just anticipating the dissociation properties of the high, which I know is coming soon considering the dose I am planning to take.

T+(3:30): I feel extremely happy and ready to do any challenges that come at me! Doing my school work is usually a huge chore but now it's a cake walk. Memory impairment is setting in.

T+(3:50): Just waited 30 mins from my last dose at 11:20am and took another 600mg. The high keeps rising to the peak. I'm anxious to know what happens at the peak of this high of a dose; I've never taken this much before.

T+(4:50:eek:): I keep taking more every 30 minutes and I feel like the high is going away. I've heard online that the high goes in waves so hopefully I'm just at the bottom of the wave. I feel very empathetic like I can literally read the emotions on my bearded dragons face. It's like I just took some LSD but with no hallucinations. I feel so complete with the world. I am one with everything and everything is me. I'm realizing that what I do that's outside of my physical self can still hurt me because we ARE all one. We are made of chemicals/compounds and atoms and that's it.

T+(5:00) Decided to say "fuck it" and take the last 600mg. I'm gonna be high all dayyyyy :).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will update on this post during the comedown and afterglow. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, thanks for posting. I removed the duplicate that got moved from OD, by the way. Normally we like to receive complete reports, rather than in-progress ones, but it's cool this time, I'll merge the posts when you're all done. Generally I write TRs as the experience is happening too, but I write it in a text file and then post it when I'm all done. :)

Wish I had some Adderall, I'm pretty tired and I'm playing a show with a new band tonight.

Hey there, thanks for posting. I removed the duplicate that got moved from OD, by the way. Normally we like to receive complete reports, rather than in-progress ones, but it's cool this time, I'll merge the posts when you're all done. Generally I write TRs as the experience is happening too, but I write it in a text file and then post it when I'm all done. :)

Wish I had some Adderall, I'm pretty tired and I'm playing a show with a new band tonight.

aye yeah im sorry about that. I just wanted to post it so I can have something to reference later when it's all over.

im kinda tripping rn. its like i took ketamine. when I closed my eyes I saw a lady and had a conversation with her. I can't remember what it was but omg it was there. gabapentin is so interesting

So, I woke up this morning and decided to take 110mg mix of adderall IR and XR. 1 hour later, I remembered I had 15-300mg gabapentin pills. I don't believe you have to titrate gabapentin in a dose as low as 300mg; 900mg every hour with a bowl of ice cream usually works. Therefore, I take 900mg gabapentin.

(TIME INCREMENTS ARE IN HOURS EX. 1:00)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T+(0:00): Obviously, I feel nothing but a small amount of anxiety for the actual high to come. I'm just chilling and doing my daily work load, vaping some cbd to calm my nerves and nausea.

T+(1:00): I start to feel a confusing mix of stimulation and relaxation with a sense of "I don't give a shit about anything". It feels amazing, so I take another 600mg with some ice cream.

T+(2:00): I am feeling EXTREMELY calm, almost the best high I've ever had. It's so balanced; no excessive drowsiness or restlessness. Just perfect bliss. Took another 300mg

T+(3:15): It keeps rising! I'm so high that I'm having trouble typing, no double vision yet like I usually experience though. I am just anticipating the dissociation properties of the high, which I know is coming soon considering the dose I am planning to take.

T+(3:30): I feel extremely happy and ready to do any challenges that come at me! Doing my school work is usually a huge chore but now it's a cake walk. Memory impairment is setting in.

T+(3:50): Just waited 30 mins from my last dose at 11:20am and took another 600mg. The high keeps rising to the peak. I'm anxious to know what happens at the peak of this high of a dose; I've never taken this much before.

T+(4:50:eek:): I keep taking more every 30 minutes and I feel like the high is going away. I've heard online that the high goes in waves so hopefully I'm just at the bottom of the wave. I feel very empathetic like I can literally read the emotions on my bearded dragons face. It's like I just took some LSD but with no hallucinations. I feel so complete with the world. I am one with everything and everything is me. I'm realizing that what I do that's outside of my physical self can still hurt me because we ARE all one. We are made of chemicals/compounds and atoms and that's it.

T+(5:00) Decided to say "fuck it" and take the last 600mg. I'm gonna be high all dayyyyy :).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will update on this post during the comedown and afterglow. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Update: I took some klonapin like 5 hours after the last time frame and i can't remember anything but that i smoked weed and got wayyyy too high

Heh the benzo blackout. It's why benzos are shit drugs for recreational purposes.