• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 397: Critters! (VOTING CLOSED!)

Please vote for your favorite photo in this round

• bptubbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadowmeister

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • mal3volent

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • dreamflyer

• F.U.B.A.R.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • CFC

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • leet

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Kaden_Nite

• Total voters
As for a title we have 2 choices

a) You have a custom title of your own

b) Def not that name

I mean just no, 'Lord of the Light' rlly? haha, if you wanna look up to a title I would say 'Dense Fog', it's pretty cool since it involves your ideas and somehow I like it, it could also include > elements specific to them

ex -

shadows - rain

Some weird aesthetic rounds comes up and I love it

As for a title we have 2 choices

a) You have a custom title of your own

b) Def not that name

I mean just no, 'Lord of the Light' rlly? haha, if you wanna look up to a title I would say 'Dense Fog', it's pretty cool since it involves your ideas and somehow I like it, it could also include > elements specific to them

ex -

shadows - rain

Some weird aesthetic rounds comes up and I love it

Heh, not 'Lord of THE Light, just 'Lord of Light' - I'm a massive Hawkwind fan (see link)

https://youtu.be/EPobsRcHhS8

I respect your decision though I cannot adapt to it in any way and mine work's better, be original & more creative.

regards,

Winter

It was only a suggestion mate, I'm happy whatever... :)

luckily as the winner it is your right to choose as you see fit...it's not open for discussion. If someone doesn't like the theme or title they can simply fuck off on to the next thread. :)

luckily as the winner it is your right to choose as you see fit...it's not open for discussion. If someone doesn't like the theme or title they can simply fuck off on to the next thread. :)

Heh, perhaps the theme could be restricted to monochromatic and atmospheric images of snow and ice entitled 'A Shady Haze of Winter' (see what I did there Bangles fans?)

Maybe that would be acceptable... ;)

Last edited:
We've recently been doing "-master" titles, but I for one think the more creative off the wall ideas are more fun.

im sure shadowmeister would appreciate it if you wanted to type up the title and a couple of sentences that explains the parameters of the theme and send it to him( so he could copy/paste it whenever he makes the new thread.)

I'll give a day for the winner to send me something about the topic description and title (I like the idea of the winner getting to pick those too, something we haven't done before), and then I'll post up the new round's thread. :)

Just because you are a Sr mod doesn't mean you need to do our work since this is the first reason why we are here

Fubar why don't you be a little polite and create the new thread?

regards,

Winter

Well you have a point though I wouldn't say fubar is being impolite in any way but I think maybe you weren't trying to suggest he was.

Anyway, if you want to give it a shot, what I did the last 2 times was just edit and copy the code of the first post in this thread, and use the top part (without the series of final photo submissions), change the wording, and post a new thread.

Well you have a point though I wouldn't say fubar is being impolite in any way but I think maybe you weren't trying to suggest he was.

Anyway, if you want to give it a shot, what I did the last 2 times was just edit and copy the code of the first post in this thread, and use the top part (without the series of final photo submissions), change the wording, and post a new thread.

Shall I just PM you Shadowmeister? I'm afraid I haven't got a clue what Shady is on about..

Shall I just PM you Shadowmeister? I'm afraid I haven't got a clue what Shady is on about..

no one does. It doesn't really matter who makes the thread. Shadowmeister has been doing it recently which is the only reason I framed it that way. Didn't really think about it.

I've created it. I will make a guide explaining how to do it before next time. Let's all just chill and look through our photos. :) I'm gonna put this in the archive shortly.

unless something has changed, creating the next thread doesn't fall on the winner. choosing the topic from a list is the honor won by that winner. staff makes the the the thread and so graciously keeps the contest going.

nice round.

congrats, F.U.B.A.R.!

unless something has changed, creating the next thread doesn't fall on the winner. choosing the topic from a list is the honor won by that winner. staff makes the the the thread and so graciously keeps the contest going.

nice round.

congrats, F.U.B.A.R.!

Yeah that's the way it's been done as long as I can remember. And thankfully we have our ever vigilant and productive Shadowmeister on the case :)

Well yes but FUBAR is staff in this forum. :)

Like I said though I'm going to create a guide for it.