• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 397: Critters! (VOTING CLOSED!)

Please vote for your favorite photo in this round

• bptubbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadowmeister

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • mal3volent

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • dreamflyer

• F.U.B.A.R.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • CFC

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • leet

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Kaden_Nite

• Total voters
I have one of my kitty that I really like:

04b7s48.jpg

Also this one where it's T r I p P y:

NSFW:

Are you sure?
NSFW:

Shit's dangerous
NSFW:

NuX3CLT.jpg

Lol love the Christmas cat leet, what breed is (s)he?

Yeah thats a nice shot xor, was (s)he eating some grass?

I don't think so, she just had grass behind her. Although she does try to eat every plant she sees all the time, to the point of making herself sick.

Lol. Cat's do ordinarily eat grass/plants for the necessary fibre, which is something indoor cats lack and people don't often consider.

Yeah but my cat eats flowers and obsessively tries to eat every plant she sees, she has poisoned herself with it before. It's pretty strange.

That is odd. Maybe she's telling you she's a vegan carnivore? :D

@ CFC

He's a Bengal, ex stud F4 to get all technical! Stable name "Affectionate Ace Ventura Pet Detective"

His name is BULLY. I have other cats, obviously I have no favourites, but IF I did BULLY would be it

I LOVE MY BULLY

Yeah, I just wanted to wait for some more submissions. I'll give it til the end of the day and then make the poll.

SUBMIT PHOTOS

SUBMIT PHOTOS

SUBMIT PHOTOS

SUBMIT PHOTOS

SUBMIT PHOTOS

SUBMIT PHOTOS

(If you have anything, might as well, come on!)

Here is a European Hornet caught in the act of trying to carry off a common wasp to feed to its larvae.

Unfortunately, the same trap that caught the wasp also caught the hornet - but she wasn't going to let go...

Here's a wasp nest I treated showing the outer shell (bottom) and several tiers of cells with the larvae clearly visible.

Nice! Which do you want to be your official submission?

Oh right that I'd do that one too, that photo's awesome. :)

Yeah that one was my vote. It looks like it could be a famous photo, everything about it is perfect and it's so cool how it fully looks like the dog is smoking a cigar, but isn't.

Well, it's nice to be in the lead, but voting's still open isn't it? Plus, only 9 people have made the effort so far.

There are some good entries, but I finally voted for Leet's. The expression on Bully's face is priceless...