• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine (AKA Eria Jarensis extract)

chemicalquestion

Greenlighter
Hi bluelighters! hope you are all well.

I know someone who ordered a supplement online to New Zealand and it contained N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine (AKA Eria Jarensis extract)
They were not allowed to receive the supplement because it apparently meets a definition of an amphetamine analogue.

Since i know their a many many intelligent people on this forum it would be great to have your opinion. This was a great shock for my friend, good person! not trying to do anything wrong.

Apparently N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine meets this definition in NZ making it an amphetamine.

The ingredient is on the world health organization approved flavor enhancers.

It has to meet this definition.

Amphetamine analogues, in which the 1-amino-2-phenylethane nucleus carries any of the following radicals, either alone or in combination:
(a)

1 or 2 alkyl radicals, each with up to 6 carbon atoms, attached to the nitrogen atom:
(b)

1 or 2 methyl radicals, or an ethyl radical, attached to the carbon atom adjacent to the nitrogen atom:
(c)

a hydroxy radical, attached to the carbon atom adjacent to the benzene ring:
(d)

any combination of up to 5 alkyl radicals and/or alkoxy radicals and/or alkylamino radicals and/or alkylthio radicals (each with up to 6 carbon atoms, including cyclic radicals) and/or halogen radicals and/or nitro radicals and/or amino radicals, attached to the benzene ring.

Any information would be greatly appreciated! please pm if you have any great info friend will tip with paypal!:)