• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

passiflora incarnata with 75mg melatonin, caffeine, and multiple herbs - First Time

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So, to start off, I am an experienced psychonaut. And I mean EXPERIENCED (done LSD about 50 times including MDMA about 30 times blah blah). I didn't go into this blind, I've been researching the chemical and psychoactive properties of these substances; I also studied the side effects. There were potential side effects which can be VERY unpleasant, but not lethal. Therefore, I went into this experiment with caution. Concluding this thesis, I absolutely DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMBO AS THERE CAN BE VERY SERIOUS BUT RARE SIDE EFFECTS. Thank you for your time, ready for blast off? Great!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRIP REPORT:
It is about 8pm, I am bored and craving weed or some sort of high. I found some melatonin lying around and figured, "fuck it, let's research this shit!". I then continue to research melatonin trip reports and possible side effects for hours and finally conclude that this is MOST LIKELY safe. So, being the substance explorer I am, I take 50mg of melatonin.

8:00pm (T+00): I take the 50mg of melatonin, thinking, "Wow, what the fuck am I doing? whatever, I already did it". I start feeling some sort of placebo, like a warm feeling in my chest.

9:00pm (T+1:00): I am feeling almost nothing other than some drowsiness, as expected :p. So, I proceed to take another 25mg.

9:30pm (T+1:30): Holy shit, this is where it starts to get weird. I start seeing things warp on my computer screen and can't stop zoning out. I feel a bit of euphoria through my upper chest and arms. Strangely, I start to fuck with the back arrow in the top left of the chrome browser. I was absolutely fascinated that I could go between websites with one button (I'm sorry I can't describe the feeling very well in words). I then proceed to keep researching.

10:30pm (T+2:30): I am still feeling like I'm tripping on a threshold dose of shrooms (seeing patterns etc.). I'm starting to have trouble typing, it's annoying as hell lol. I'm starting to have 'vivid' thoughts, basically like the thought is actually reality. Almost like I'm actually there in the thought.

11:00pm (T+3:00): I am still not pleased with the results so I roll a joint of passionflower with about 5 other herbs. I was surprised, the joint actually rolled really well. I then go outside to smoke the mysterious joint of herbs and instantly feel a wave of relief and almost forget about my stressors earlier in the day, which was nice. I start to see the clouds morph into rectangular, pulsating objects. Trippy.

11:20pm (T+3:20): I take more melatonin (I honestly can't remember how much I took) so I lie back and listen to music, which I can appreciate (music) more than usual.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day:

11:50am (T+15:50): I wake up feeling extreme tiredness, and wonder when I went to sleep. I assumed a passed out during laying back while I listened to music. I go to make some coffee, take my daily prescribed Adderall, and go about my day as usual.
Conclusion: This is not a recreational drug. Although interesting, I would not do this again because of the risks that come along with it. On the contrary, Passionflower I will do again because: one, I liked the narcotic feeling, and two, I like smoking things lol.

Thank you for your time~Vexanize =D

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_melatonin
substancecode_passifloraincarnata
substancecode_ethnobotanicals
substancecode_caffeine
substancecode_stimulants
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, 5 mg of high quality melatonin knocks me out and causes vivid nightmares. I don't know how you stayed awake after the first 50 mg.