• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

So all I have is a little bit of kief and a roach... Should I just pack it in a bowl?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
Should I take the weed outta the roach and smoke it in a bowl? I have a pinch of a kief ball so how much should I use? :)

Put in the weed from the roach and sprinkle the kief on top. You won't need much.

Did that blow your mind?

;)

yes lol but unfortunately I didn't have enough of a roach to do that :(. I just took the weed out, loaded half the bowl and put the kief in the middle, and load the other half. Then, smoke!

Ye I've been carpet surfing for the past 30 mins and found like 2 hits of bud. I found out that Passion Flower and Hops actually enhances the high; it feels like I smoked a whole bowl!

Never heard the term carpet surfing, that's pretty funny. Crack addicts are notorious for this.

I guess with weed it's a little less risque.

Rock on!

yeah I'm psychologically addicted. Weed makes my life easier which is probably why I'm addicted! It goes great with my Adderall because it lowers anxiety and adds to the fact that adderall and weed hinder my ADD and autism, which weed does well to help with!