• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

your top 3 most desired prescriptions V. one can only dream

Opana (oxymorphone)
D-amp (Dexedrine)
Compounded ketamine spray used IM, 65%/35% R-isomer to S-isomer. (I had a script for this once. It was racemic though.)

That was actually really difficult to keep to 3 drugs. I'm still not sure if I would pick those 3, but it's what came to head first. hmmmm.....

Last edited:
1. Longtec 80mg (UK brand for original formula OC oxycodone)
2. Oramorph 10mg/5ml oral solution (liquid morphine you can sip like lean oh yes)
3. Temazepam 80mg (no longer available but we're allowed to dream here) or bromazepam 6mg both bloody lovely benzos hard to decide between the two

I already have a much coveted dex script ;)

Kza1VWl.jpg

Well, I got 2 out of 3 of what I wanted the last time I posted here.

1) ketamine
2) moclobemide, to potentiate tryptamines orally
3) midomafetamine (well, we can only dream that it gets great results in phase III trials, gets approved by regulatory agencies, and becomes available as a medicine finally)

-Hydrocodone (or really any opioid, no codeine lol)
-Valium
-Ketamine I guess but I doubt they'll ever let you take it home.

Just three? My wishlist should/could be so looonger ... anyway:

1)Diamorphine in every format/of any brand, particularly curious on the Swiss Diaphin pills
2)Diconal
3)Quaalude/Mandrax...these for the downers: if the thread allowed two threesome, one for the uppers and another for downers my uppers list should be:

1)Generic methamphetamine (BTW in my country crystall meth is fortunately very rare, and for what i care it'd better remain rare, but i'm a big fan of eurpean speed, i.e. amphetamine sulphate, and so i'd like to taste a clean version of methamphetamine as well)
2)Phentermine
3)whatever...

@ psynce of sound on Brotizolam On Brotizolam right now. Half 2.5 pill sublingual in the afternoon, the other half bombed minutes ago. Had two beers in the afternoon before dosing the brotizolam, but no alcohol of any kind afterwards. Synergizes very well with myy daily legit Oxy, like Xanax or Halcion do- in fact, being it from the same family of benzo's if i remember correctly, thriazolobenzodiazepines, even on its own should have an effect similar to Xanax or Halcion. Add to the anxiolytic, antidepressant properties of Alprazolam the mood lifting sleep induction of Triazolam and you get the picture. For some reasons, it does not work for me anymore as a sleep inducer, but just as an anti-anxiety agent, and i don't take it on a daily basis. I also ate a little piece of strong Swiss dark chocolate and smoked some hand rolled cigarettes of a genuine Danish tobacco, and the theobromine/nicotine factor synergizes very well too. The point is: very nice effect, very useful med, if in need for insomnia relief, besides me just feeling relieved from anxiety but not from insomnia (gonna subling another half pill maybe, in order to get some sleep, later). Very nice, but if you're looking for a high it could be very fine or it could not impress you. If we want to talk benzos as recreational substances, the old school classics are and remain the roofies: i'd describe Rohypnol as if you add to the hallucinogenics properties of Zolpidem (Ambien, Stillnox) a pleasant anxiety relief from Valium with hints of Clonaz (Rivotril, Klonopin). PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE TOLERANCE TO BOTH OPIOIDS AND BENZOS, I AM A LEGIT PATIENT FOR BOTH, AND I DO NOT ADVISE TO MIX THE TWO WITHOUT A TOLERANCE. I DO NOT ADVISE TAKING THEM AT ALL, IF ONE'S NOT IN NEED. I SUFFER FROM FYBRO SINCE CHILDHOOD AND FROM OTHER MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ISSUES AND I'M ALSO AN EARTHQUAKE SURVIVOR (which made my pre-existent sleep issues worse). So, returning to Brotiz: very tasty molecule, but i'd classify it as a perfect halfway between a pharm and a recreational substance. Once again, everybody, please be safe.

Adderall
Adderall
Adderall Adderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
AdderallAdderall
Adderall
Adderall
Lol
1] Seconal
2] Nembutal
3] Halcion
really? lmao, no pervitin? No diamorph??

I listed things I knew I could get in my lifetime.

I would ideally also like to add provigil and maybe xyrem and a quaalude. None of those are likely for me though.

I have had desoxyn before and it is unimpressive. Crystal methamphetamine takes the cake for me.

All decent opiates are a no-go for me. I won?t be able to go through withdrawal again. I just don?t have it in me.