H.M.P. Bluelight Towers - Top Dog

We have to leave notes for the hot nurse everyday between 1100 and 1400...but op's 1100-1400 might be different than ours. Just checking which time zone the prison is in.

We have to leave notes for the hot nurse everyday between 1100 and 1400...but op's 1100-1400 might be different than ours. Just checking which time zone the prison is in.

Your post is timed 22:56 hours 09th December. Is it the same for you? I thought the forum ran on Bluelight time for everyone

eek! ANOMOLIES

Last edited:
Nah, it reads 15:56 for me. Problem is it will be ten different things for others.

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers is on Greenwich Mean Time, please state your time zone when posting

Last edited:
You should require ppl to post their answers in UTC

Or whatever the acronym is

Lord help me LORD HELP ME

for those on the east coast USA 11:00 - 14:00 greenwich mean time (GMT) is 6 am - 9 am.

mr leets is keeping you on post otherwise your gonna miss out pullin dat and end up fappin it to fantasies while gnarly dudes be watching you.

hey cap'n there is no difference between GMT and UTC (coordinated universal time - yes, it should be CUT not UTC) really, much. one is a time zone and one isn't. GMT can be displayed as 24 hr or 12 hr. GMT runs on the earths rotation, UTC is by the exact number of seconds in each day. (both are adjusted depending on our calendar, leap time and whenever we feel like it apparently)

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers Time: 11:22

Sick Bay Notice Board said:
868686-200.png

Last edited:
11:42

Hey, sweetheart, I just got in a fight and I think I pulled my groin.. Can you please come check it out? It's a very large matter.

;)

To quote my friend who actually used this fantastic pickup line once:

Hey girl...
Let me get that butt out,
One GOOD time,
And I WILL fuck

This is obviously the greatest pickup line of all time.

^ madness and xorkoth get 48 hours in the hole because their notes are 100x too conspicuous. Neither get any from nurse because the warden finds out and she gets canned.
-50 points

Nah that line is a real lady killer. Charms their pants right off.

lol BROS...that pussay is mine. shame too cause I wouldn't know the first thing to do with it. we'll probably just end up having coffee