Axl blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axl blaze deserves his crew title returned.
Agreed. You and I also deserve our crew titles back. I mean even Fausty who posted disgusting pics of him having sex with/raping a horse and text about sex with dogs is given a bluelight crew title and still allowed to post here on bluelight for some reason?

I do not want my crew tag back.

And do not wish to argue any point except the fact Axl in his death should be honoured for the years of being on staff and being the type of person that had such a presence here he had the place eating out of the palm of his hand.

He never ever thought or acted any differently and never lost any mates and in fact encouraged others to mingle and also apply for staff. He was a huge loss.

He is dead, he should be remembered for the man who drew people here, ok.

Give him his crew tag.

He was right after all.

I do not want my crew tag back.

And do not wish to argue any point except the fact Axl in his death should be honoured for the years of being on staff and being the type of person that had such a presence here he had the place eating out of the palm of his hand.

He never ever thought or acted any differently and never lost any mates and in fact encouraged others to mingle and also apply for staff. He was a huge loss.

He is dead, he should be remembered for the man who drew people here, ok.

Give him his crew tag.

He was right after all.
Understood. I don't want the title back either. I was not friends with Ask but he seemed like a quality guy and it is very sad when he died. Rest in peace.

Last edited:
We can have a look into this I think.

I should point out that zephyr specifically asked to NOT be made crew when she stepped aside.

there's a procedure for former staff who want the Bluelight Crew title to request it. whether or not they get it typically depends on if they were in good standing at the time they stepped down, although thats not the sole deciding factor

procedures are outlined in this thread (report the first post of the linked thread)

i am truely sorry, but TL,DR. Short story the man died and a lot of people like him very much. He did great for me by making me smile. Rules are rules, so .... I get it. A poll may be in order. To me, he will always hold the highest title. Speed King

Status
Not open for further replies.