• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs which have most stigma attached?

PCP, steroids, heroin, crack, meth - roughly in that order. I find most drug stigmas so silly & arbitrary. Like IV - if you ever admit to having IVed yourself (even if it was only 1x with a new, sterile needle, injecting a sterile solution from a proper via or a micron filtered high purity drug, & you did it well), only your organs will be considered for donation if you die. I discovered that when my late husband died, & it really pissed me off that nothing else would be used from him. He made his own damn drugs in his lab at the pharmaceutical company he worked for & had only injected a few times.

I think the needle stigma annoys me more than any drug stigma, especially as I've gotten so much flack for my VERY rare needle use from friends who were MUCH heavier, more reckless drug users.

Uf you've ever IVed a street drug they dont accept what type of donations? Organs only but not blood? I'm confused.

Uf you've ever IVed a street drug they dont accept what type of donations? Organs only but not blood? I'm confused.
I think I have heard something similar to this before but it had to do with donating plasma.

PCP, meth and crack. My friends were all fine when learning about my heavy heroin use but when it came to my meth use, oh lord. Then, that is when my drug use became an "issue". Also, those same friends that had an issue with my meth use were fine with using coke but saw themselves as a different species than crack users lmfao okay stay in your world of ignorance.

I live in the UK and I'd say heroin and crack have the most stigma attached. I've had fellow addicts look down on me and judge me badly for using needles (regardless of the drug).
My brother and his girlfriend used to do cocaine A LOT but they judged me for taking too much of the morphine I was PRESCRIBED.

People can be really weird about what drugs or aspect of drug using they attach stigma to. We're all in the same boat, we should be supporting each other. I'd never judge someone for what they take or how.
I do really hate spice, though and can't stand being around people using it, but that's due to a hatred of the drug itself.