• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Four Greek Temperaments. Which are you?

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
http://greekmedicine.net/b_p/Four_Temperaments.html

This website lists the four Greek Temperaments in pretty good detail. There are four and according to what I have read they should be possibly more considered into our societal lives like with mental health for instance.

So which temperament best fits you and how do you feel about it?

I've read, the rarest of the four temperaments, Sanguine can occur as the result of Kundalini energy rising through the Shushumna nadi. Kind of strange to think of such a drastic change in personality but such can be the case with a psychosis erupting into schizophrenia or clinical lycanthropy. Anyway, that is the one I have have.

Let me know your thoughts and opinions...

I'm probably closest to choleric, though none of them fit too closely. Personality-wise I don't fit that type too much at all, but physically a whole lot of it matches.

Seems much too broad, there are certainly more than 4 types of person. But an interesting exercise. :)

I'm probably closest to choleric, though none of them fit too closely. Personality-wise I don't fit that type too much at all, but physically a whole lot of it matches.

Seems much too broad, there are certainly more than 4 types of person. But an interesting exercise. :)

there are two types of people, 4 basic personality types and about 7 or 8 general basic personality types that are more definitive imo. what i think most people have a difference of opinion on is that they don't like being so understood and yet when they are not they tend to lash out at other people. just because we all have similar basic foundations doesn't mean our personality types define us as a whole in terms of limitations.

i think how we live our lives, choose to think about things and soul/spirit have more to do with it (as well as other things) and focusing on having only a few basic personality types is limiting ones self. much like comparing ones self to the joneses (neighbors or some one else) and trying to live with those kinds of silly limits. i could be wrong.

melancholic leaning btw.

Under this system, you won't know which type you are until you undergo a water fast. Fasting reveals the imbalance and until you fast there are too many other excesses clouding the picture.