• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom is going bye bye

oh is that what he is referring to? Damn I couldn't figure out what the hell that meant, I feel like an idiot haha.
Yeah the past few days I have been taking 4-5 tablespoons a day. I'm really thinking about tapering down because I have know clue when the decision
on the scheduling is going to haopen.

I found this and was pretty shocked about the information. regarding FDA keatom seizures. Click on the blue civil forfeiture complaint link in the article.
It describes a recent seizure of massive quantities of kratom in Myrtle Beach.

A teaspoon wouldn't begin to touch my tolerance, more like a few tablespoons.
Lol, damn son, hope kratom stays legit!!!

oh is that what he is referring to? Damn I couldn't figure out what the hell that meant, I feel like an idiot haha.
Yeah the past few days I have been taking 4-5 tablespoons a day. I'm really thinking about tapering down because I have know clue when the decision
on the scheduling is going to haopen.
Yes Mr. Deeds, we all should slow the f*** down just in case! My first move has been to scale back to single teaspoon doses, although I feel nothing from it...it keeps the kratom boogeyman away though (I think) (never went through kratom WD tbph)

Kratom Cult! What dose have you descended to since last posting in this thread? I am at about 5 tsp/day. Whenever I am very depressed or anxious I will blast 3 or 4 tsp at once, but that is once a week or so. Any new news on the Ban?

I am using 1 tsp 4X daily, sometimes 3 tsp just for a buzz.

I ordered some red bali. Has anyone else noticed that there is no difference in quality regardless of the vendor?

I believe if you are 18 years old and sitting in your own living room and not driving a car you should be able to shoot up heroin, and smoke a mixture of crack, meth and PCP all day long.

I mean yeah, people will argue that family members and friends of the user are also "hurt" indirectly by either having to see the person suffer through addiction or support them monetarily or whatever, but that's still not then actually being physically damaged, and I don't believe that trumps a person's right to do what they want with their own body.

Tobacco and Alcohol are actually IMO more dangerous than the majority of hard drugs out there, aside from the worst like Heroin and Meth. I'm not even sure if Crack or coke is more dangerous than booze overall, probably a toss up.

But the amount of physical harm a person can do to themselves with something should not be a factor.

I mean IMO suicide should be legal so I'd be hypocritical to think someone should have the right to take their own life but not risk it to a lesser extent with hard drugs.

IMO all drugs should be regulated for purity, doctors should be health advisors rather than having the right to stop people from using they should inform them of the dangers so they know if they are willing to take them, and help mitigate damage through harm reduction like this forum, and then everyone who is 18 and over should be allowed to do what they want if not driving a car.

You know what would work??

Legalize pure heroin and regulate it so everyone who wants to use knows that it is NOT tainted with Fentanyl, and then watch the death toll from Fentanyl (and heroin as well) drop substantially.

Then use all the money currently implemented towards cops arresting drug users and the clogged up prison system to rehab facilities which could actually use Kratom to help wean these people along with suboxone and Methadone like they already do.

TEAR DOWN EVERY DAMN D.A.R.E sign that I see next to the road signs for EVERY TOWN in the U.S., and in their place put up signs for rehabs and clinics where people can legally get smaller, regulated doses of the opiates they crave in a safe environment or get help weaning off all drugs if they want.

Imprisoning people doesn't work, and I say even if you want to hurt yourself or end your own life, it's your body, your life and your choice.

I think if we decriminalized all drugs and put effort into harm reduction, reducing the stigma of drug use and treating it as a health/mental health issue and not a criminal one we'd save countless lives and ironically, by allowing people to use drugs we'd be able to decrease the overall amount of drugs used in the U.S./world wide 10 times more than the war on drugs ever did.

I agree with you. We even have statistics from countries that have done just that, and the number of casual users, like the number of addicts, remained stable. Our biggest problems are two things--one is that this country is, to a great extent, descended from Puritans, the second of which is the corporate state.

Why haven't we outlawed cigarettes? They are the only product ever made that will KILL 1 out of every 3 of its' users that use the product the way it is intended. And now RJ Reynolds is exporting this poison all over the world and making a fat profit off it. I'm an oxygen-dependent emphysema patient who is dying slowly as my lungs continue to fail, but I still support the rights of smokers and vapers to do their thing. I just think they should learn the truth about their product early on while quitting might do some good. If they still want to smoke, it's on them.

Same thing for alcohol and drugs. I'm really not a fan of crystal meth or coke, as people can get awfully crazy behind them, but why don't they try replacement therapy with other forms of speed, like the ones they use for ADHD? Even if people continue to use crystal meth and coke, if they could buy pharmaceutical grade shit so they knew exactly what it was and what purity, they probably wouldn't go nuts the way they do now.

As far as drugs like heroin go, most opioid users just want to keep getting the effect without getting sick. If opiates were sold at their actual cost, people wouldn't have to steal and sell their bodies to keep their habits going. I agree that we should let the purity be known so people don't overdose all the time. Big Pharma would be happy to supply us with heroin the same way they do with methadone and Suboxone. Prohibition of anything just drives the price up and causes people to do more negative things to get them.

There's far too much profit in the incarceration industry already. We're spending thousands per year per inmate, to keep non-violent drug offenders locked up for decades. That's bullshit. Just think how many voluntary treatment centers we could build if we closed down some of the prisons we're warehousing drug addicts in.

.... Has anyone else noticed that there is no difference in quality regardless of the vendor?
I have tried three vendors (online) over the past coupla years and it would seem that all were different in consistency and potency; except one... which I will stay with as it may be a small outfit but great product, IMO.

Hahaa..i dont care cus the uk banned it ages ago i could still get it online but not worth the risk as long as we have cocodomal I am happy..

Guys, we're in a sub-forum dedicated to Harm Reduction and while I understand that we can twist things to make them fit into what we might call appropriate, but I don't think that in the spirit of Harm Reduction, discussing things like legislation and the law regarding a substance belongs in a forum in which we are supposed to help those who have chosen to use drugs do so in a safe and responsible manner. This is more just news. I mean no offense, but that is how I feel.

Does anyone agree with me on this? We gotta have all the room possible on that front page, as there are people who never even tread over to the 2nd page. If we could come together on this stuff, I would be utterly thrilled. I wish I had a cow-milking emoji to go with that, but, c'est la vie

They can't make it illegal because no one is dieing and it isnt harming anyones life.

They can't make it illegal because no one is dieing and it isnt harming anyones life.
Damn I love this attitude.
BIG money is at stake.
AKA is begging every day to combat this or that... and I know it takes money to fight money but WTF either yea or nay? Geeesh.
Looking for it to go either way but if it is deemed illicit I will definitely find (or create) something else that will hold me over til the next bandom. Not going back to opiods full-time.

Edit:
Guys, we're in a sub-forum dedicated to Harm Reduction and while I understand that we can twist things to make them fit into what we might call appropriate, but I don't think that in the spirit of Harm Reduction, discussing things like legislation and the law regarding a substance belongs in a forum in which we are supposed to help those who have chosen to use drugs do so in a safe and responsible manner.
Will pay more attention to what forum I am posting to from henceforth. I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.
Maybe I need to read the BLUA a bit more.

Last edited:
Guys, we're in a sub-forum dedicated to Harm Reduction and while I understand that we can twist things to make them fit into what we might call appropriate, but I don't think that in the spirit of Harm Reduction, discussing things like legislation and the law regarding a substance belongs in a forum in which we are supposed to help those who have chosen to use drugs do so in a safe and responsible manner. This is more just news. I mean no offense, but that is how I feel.

Does anyone agree with me on this? We gotta have all the room possible on that front page, as there are people who never even tread over to the 2nd page. If we could come together on this stuff, I would be utterly thrilled. I wish I had a cow-milking emoji to go with that, but, c'est la vie
I agree. This thread belongs in "Current Events & Politics", if anywhere. Definitely pretty thin as far as harm reduction goes.