• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the most extreme thing you've ever done whilst on a drug?

It's bad enough that you should insult me so, but to rub salt in the wound by trolling me with fuckin Star Wars videos - albeit rather amusingly overdubbed - is below the fuckin belt pal..!!

But you know I loves ya really though.

You cunt :)

Is that what you said to the missus that time you broke your cock after nailing her for hours on 3fpm?

"Shit on it"

And more to the point, did she oblige? (i.e. did she shit on it?) :)

Nah mate. That's what I said to the missus when I accidentally took her up the wrong 'un (true story).

When I broke me cock, it was more like "OH MY FUCKIN GOD, THERES FUCKIN BLOOD ALL OVER MY FUCKIN COCK, WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK.. "

Nah mate. That's what I said to the missus when I accidentally took her up the wrong 'un (true story).

When I broke me cock, it was more like "OH MY FUCKIN GOD, THERES FUCKIN BLOOD ALL OVER MY FUCKIN COCK, WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK.. "

Know the feeling... I broke mine once too. Ever had the missus bounce too aggressively on top, you then slip put and she comes crashing down on top of the now dislodged FUBAR junior? (I mean yours btw, I don't call mine FUBAR junior)

I didn't snap me banjo though, actually ripped me foreskin half away and have had to have the chop since then.

Shit on it..!

https://youtu.be/BekwAtZjExc

;)

(According to my kids, I am that guy...)

That makes two of us... Are we auld cunts or are they just young cunts? :sus:

Also, it's bloody boiling in here!!! 8o8(=D

Is that what you said to the missus that time you broke your cock after nailing her for hours on 3fpm?

"Shit on it"

And more to the point, did she oblige? (i.e. did she shit on it?) :)

Not one of my stories but I'll borrow it for the purposes of this thread... And it's not much of a story tbh. The cliff notes are don't take her up the wrong 'un unawares when she's in opiate w/d. Whilst this particular event is not direct personal experience I do have a few similar ones... only less vivid in my mind somehow cos this particular variant was seen by many of us walking up the road with the shitten mattress between 'em :D

PS: No, no nobody ever did find out why exactly they walked the beshatted thing up the road for all to see but... "cos drugs" is the presumed answer ;)

That makes two of us... Are we auld cunts or are they just young cunts? :sus:

Also, it's bloody boiling in here!!! 8o8(=D

Heheh, a bit of both I think Shambo.

It doesn't help that I share the same name as that guy...

Not one of my stories but I'll borrow it for the purposes of this thread... And it's not much of a story tbh. The cliff notes are don't take her up the wrong 'un unawares when she's in opiate w/d. Whilst this particular event is not direct personal experience I do have a few similar ones... only less vivid in my mind somehow cos this particular variant was seen by many of us walking up the road with the shitten mattress between 'em :D

PS: No, no nobody ever did find out why exactly they walked the beshatted thing up the road for all to see but... "cos drugs" is the presumed answer ;)

Oh dear, that is nasty... =D

Limpet's story (& love of chemistry, I'd totally feel the same if I had all knowledge btw) really entertained me.

I generally don't get very fucked up, but my first time on acid, it kicked in right after I'd had sex with my BF. I walked out into my uni dorm hallway naked & cum dripped down my leg while I was talking to one of the judgemental bitches who loved to gossip about me. Then my BF wanted to go hang out with his friend (we were both tripping but he was very experienced & not nearly as fucked up) in another dorm. I refused to put on clothing (I was raised by nudists, so...) though he eventually convinced to wear a very short raincoat that only partly covered my ass but at least covered my front bits, since it was drizzling & apparently I considered that reasonable logic. That's all I wore the entire trip, as much as my BF could keep it on me. Whilst amongst his fraternity friends. I think I consented to wear a strange diaper-skirt made of toilet paper at one point, but it's all a bit fuzzy now.

I almost participated in an orgy while on coke + alcohol but I wasn't quite high enough. I was really upset the next day bc one guy was ridiculously hot & we only got to making out, & I never got his number.