The official 2003 UK+Europe Bl meetup, bham, fri 24th oct

Well, if it's a Bluelight thing I can't see why we need flyers..?

And, to be honest, I don't want no hippies there cause they smell funny.
;)

hijinx said:
Well, if it's a Bluelight thing I can't see why we need flyers..?

And, to be honest, I don't want no hippies there cause they smell funny.
;)

Yeah... damn vegetarian peace protest attending hippies! ;P

Just realised... Is this definately going to be the 1st nov?

P.s. can't come anyway coz hijinx said :p

Chris

Just seen this thread!!

Birmingham sounds like a fine idea!! =D

Seuss and I will sooooooooo be there!!!

Can't wait!!! AND Seuss says that he'd LOVE to play y'all a blinding, state altering, ear bursting, banging, mind blowing set!!! (well i added all of those other things cause that's the kind of sets he plays...he just said he'd LOVE to play!!) ;)

xxx

I was just assuming it'd be Bluelighters and friends but it doesn't have to be.. guess it depends on the venue and how big it is and all that... Chris, we're not having it without you since you were the first person to come up with the idea last year at the first meet up! I'm sure the rest of us are flexible. I was thinking it would be a good idea to warn people in other forums that might consider travelling (or incorporating it into existing plans) for something that might potentially be quite big. Also (I've had some good quiet time this weekend) has anyone ever put on an event and had sponsors or something? If we could get a few donations making it as cheap as possible more people would probably come. Also, if we could have all Bluelight djs it would probably guarrentee a variety of styles and a great vibe. I know Doomsday Boy makes his own music, Grob might play, Suess is already on board - this could be HUGE!

Im sure I could do something even if it was rehashing jokes about panda cola and the like and gurning very badly as I am right now oh no!

hijinx said:
Chris, we're not having it without you since you were the first person to come up with the idea last year at the first meet up! I'm sure the rest of us are flexible.

Well, the only time I'm really going to be available is 25th, I think Jase said that he only really wants to go to one thing in october too... so basically, If raindance isn't happening how about having this thing on the 25th?
If not then we'll go to raindance and hopefully meet up with people there :)

Chris

^^WOO! I'd love to hear the Mr Men tune again, and Mash, I thought of you - you gotta do some Kitchenroyd, that would be so awesome;). This is going to totally rock.
I've got a lead on a venue that's opening in a month quite close to the centre or town that I could follow up.. what kind of capacity do people think we could fill?
Also, should we keep the venue to private messages, as per *Mashed*?

non can be forgiven for Steve Irwin. :p

Last edited: