ex-wife changed pwd to 12 yr old account - HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdownstate

Greenlighter
hey guys...

hoping to get a response here....

my user name was 'xivixive' since 2006.

back in june my wife was on a speed + benzo binge & stabbed me with a 10" knife and almost killed me. she got out of being charged because she claimed i slapped her. even though the police arrived in 4mins and there wasn't a mark on her - because i never abused her in 12 years - they agreed 'she was in fear for her life' because i 'broke into the house' since i was locked out and went in through a window. the burglary charge was dropped because i owned the place/was allowed to be there.

anyway, we are now going through a nasty divorce.

while i was in jail for 4 months she changed my password on here, and also changed the password to the email the account was connected to.

is there anyway i can get back into my account and reset the password? or can the account just be closed?

<snipped, don't wanna give her ideas> i could elaborate more but no one wants to read a book on my sad story... but i realize now, IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU - DRUGS & ALCOHOL WILL DESTROY YOUR FAMILY & LIFE. learning the hard, hard, hard way and it is terrible.

i can prove the dates i was in jail so any activity since is fraudulent ~ please help!

Last edited:
It's really impossible for us to do much here. If you have access to the email associated with your original account, you can reset the password but if not- sorry mate.

We don't really "close" accounts either, sorry.

I wish you all the best in what sounds like a very difficult time for all <3

fuck :(

thats part of the problem - she changed the password to my email also, which was connected to the original account as it is the only email i've ever had.

i found the profile to my old account on here, it says last activity was 06/20/18... that is the day i was arrested. would her logging in and/or changing the password count as recent activity?

fuck :(

thats part of the problem - she changed the password to my email also, which was connected to the original account as it is the only email i've ever had.

i found the profile to my old account on here, it says last activity was 06/20/18... that is the day i was arrested. would her logging in and/or changing the password count as recent activity?

Yes. Your account hasn't been logged into since then.

Can't someone close this guy's old account given the circumstances of his vindictive ex that stabbed him posting on it?

I'll PM and see about addressing this with the OP. Closing the thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.