• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hello and question

ronsho

Greenlighter
Hi all, I'm a game designer from Baltimore and have mainly explored psychedelics like psilocybin, salvia and ayahuasca. I've actually created a few interactive artworks/games based on my experiences with salvia and would love to have some feedback from people who've worked with this plant. Which forum would I post to for that? The Visual Art one seems to make the most sense, except for the rules against certain kinds of drug discussion.

What's up ronsho, Welcome to Bluelight :)

Now that sounds like a kick-ass job! So your question is, where can you find people who have used salvia. If i were you, i'd post it here: Psychedelic Drugs. You could also post it in the Sports & Gaming sub-forum, but i think what your after is people who have definitely tried salvia, so yeah your best bet is Psychedelic Drugs.

Good luck my friend!

Thank you! I'll post it there. Yeah, it would be most interesting to get feedback from people who have tried salvia, since I have plenty of access to people who haven't :D

Hey ronsho, welcome to Bluelight.

That's a good question. I'm a dev who is experienced in other psychedelics. I'd love to look at your work.

Awesome! I just posted it over in the Psychedelic Drugs forum. I'd love to hear your thoughts!