Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

So

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanpauldash

Bluelighter
And i am stupid enough to be online.

The government currently has me on placebo meds, is there someway to test for manufactured? I mean besides the obviousness. They won't admit to it.

You can use reagent tests or lab testing (done by ecstasydata, energy control etc) depending on what you're testing.

Are you enrolled in a clinical trial?

Because if so trying to find out whether you're on the placebo or not will distort the results of the experiment (as far as how much the real medication can be considered to be "better than placebo") so I would encourage you not to do so until the trial is over. That said, I could understand I guess if you have a life threatening condition and an experimental treatment is your only shot at recovery... but even then it's not likely you'll be able to get the real medication if it's not been approved and is also too new to be available from clandestine sources, so I would still question what real value there is in finding out.

No, it's an evil free services clinic. The difference between being on my meds or not is chronic fucking PAIN IN MY BODY BECAUSE I NEED KLONOPIN FOR THAT TOO AS WELL AS THE ANXIETY and the difference between being on and off them could not be more heartbreaking and obvious so no i am not confused.

Does anyone know if mentioning i know im on a placebo atm to a new dr when i can pay for one will just fuck me up even more? Im more honest but then they might pretend it was a "tolerance" but if i say nothing they might just continue it because i am not begging to have my life back (at least from chronic pain and anxiety. Im murdered otherwise)

I really want to set all these people on fire.

She said to me here's your pill, sugar.

She screams and bangs around just to startle me. Sometimes gives cigarettes.

Not so much since the maury show incident i had during a breakfast they took my cereal from me.

Mine was taken for eating it with oatmeal instead of eggs/meat which made no sense. And ya know, the meds are fake. So i called her a fucking bitch, explained why she was a bitch, and took my new cereal. Which she came back to grab with her crab claw after i had opened it. That is when i said fuck you and she said it back to me, followed by my middle finger followed by hers in my face. And that was the end of my breakfast.

You should've fought her to show her who's boss and that no one messes with your cereal!

I think this thread has proven as useful as it's going to be.

Jeanpauldash - if you are concerned that your medication is not genuine then you can send it to www.ecstasydata.org who will also test pharmaceuticals.

Status
Not open for further replies.