• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Trapped in liquid handcuffs

Sheep274

Greenlighter
Hey, I'm 33, from australia...2 years clean of a 13 year heroin and Meth habit but mostly heroin, still an addict, still get cravings and wanna rip my hair out or try get a little high from my prescription for drugs like Valium or anything I can think of so I'm not doing the best, I but I'm not perfect. Tried absolutly everything I'm absolutely any way... Now after all of that I have given myself delusional paranoia and now take Latuda a drug for skitzofrenia sorry bout the spelling, and if I miss even one dose I fly off the handles and think everyone's out to get me. I it's fucked anyway keen to chat if anyone needs any advice

Hey Sheep274 :) - I think the title of your intro, all though i don't entirely understand it. Could you go into more detail?

And i think it's really noble of you to want so eagerly to help other people. That really sounds like a great role in the community, and of course you'll receive everything you gave back, in good feels.

So welcome you to Bluelight!

Hey Sheep, baa baa. Always love to welcome a fellow Aussie to the boards :) <3

Hey hey thanks guys yeah I found the right medication (far too many though lol) and I've put my 13 year habit to good use, I am studying my Diploma of alcohol and drugs to make something positive out of a negative. Has anyone else have even just have severe paranoia? I the Latuda is amazing but can't always have good days. I any tips for those bad days, I cause I do t even want to say whT happens ony bad days

Oh sorry I forgot about the first comment sorry I have just stopped a 13 year heroin IV habit along with other drugs as well I am 2 years qlean of everything