• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please help: piece of me gone forever

Hey dude, you're subsequent posts, plus learning you were stoned and drunk writing the OP, makes me seriously consider that I was wrong about schizophrenia, so I'm sorry if that scared you when I wrote that post since I don't even agree with it now, sincere apologies. From what I can tell, you're doing a lot of drugs, and I can tell you from research and personal experience that is NOT going to make depression or some other problem easier, don't let the "weed is 100% safe because it's natural!" crowd confuse you. It has serious effects on the mind, it does have minor withdrawals which many pot heads don't realized what's happening when they stop because they thought it had no addiction. Getting f'ed up every now and then is fine as long as you're safe, but regular use of weed will slow your healing, if not make it WORSE. So your best bet is to go sober, at least for a long time until your symptoms are improved. Also, if your "delusional thoughts" or whatever you want to call it are happening when you're stoned or whatever? The treatment is to stop getting stoned. Anti-psychotics are effective but extremely powerful, dangerous, toxic drugs, and you probably won't feel like yourself ever, if you're taking them for a problem they work on (such as schizophrenia) that you don't even have. Doctors, in general, do not understand the extremely serious side effects caused by anti-psychotics, because they get there knowledge from pill pushing pharmaceutical companies (my dad has made 2 extremely successful pharmaceutical drugs, and that is what he's told me Pharm companies are like. I'd be embarrassed for my dad if his drugs weren't saving a few hundred thousand lives a year. In other words, DONT take anti-psychotics unless your hearing voices that aren't your, think people are implanting their thoughts in your brain, think you are some type of messiah, etc. Don't let the Docs push you them, IF you don't have those types of thoughts. (also don't quit cold turkey, talk to a Doctors and taper carefully if you think getting off them is best)

Anyway, you also mentioned you lost someone you love. In popular culture men are supposed to get over that in a day and then find a new girl, but that's far from the reality of most men. Men are actually just as, if not more emotional creatures than women. So feeling disconnected from the world and feeling like crap after losing someone you loved is NORMAL. Feeling depressed, depersonalization, after a bad breakup, is NORMAL. It sucks. It can last a long time. But you can bounce back from that. (BTW, the Doc who said you'd permanently damaged yourself from 1 month of mushrooms was either ignorant or lying to you, there has never been a study to show that can happen, mushrooms, are easily arguably safer than marijuana.)

Just to tell me own story a bit, after graduating college (the 1st time) I was somewhat depressed, not knowing what to do with my life. Then, in a 4 week period, my aunt died in a car accident, my friend was arrested for murder (held in jail 9 months before they dropped the case, probably because he black or he wouldn't have spent any time in jail, the only 2 unbiased witnesses both said he got surrounded my nazis, they attacked him, and he defended himself pushing one away, who tripped, hit is head and died), another friend decided to bailout of life with a shotgun, and then my Grandpa died at a family party with 20 of us there, and I had the pleasure of doing CPR until the medics arrived. Then my girlfriend suddenly ghosted me, until I found out a month later, she finally talked to me, and told me she had be raped the same day my Grandpa died. Soooooo, that month sucked to say the least. I stayed with my girl a year, talking almost everyday, making appointments for her with rape counselors and stuff, never having sex or bringing up the possibility, and after a year of that? She said she loved me, but I was too connected to the rape, and she had to leave me so that she could move on. I was in love with her, and for the next 7 years, I never even felt physically attracted to another woman, until I met someone amazing and everything switched in my head, suddenly I could see myself having a girlfriend again, a wife, etc. 7 years was an extremely long time (and I was abusing a ton of drugs during that time, or it probably wouldn't have been 7 years,) it hurts but you WILL get past the breakup, you just have to shovel through the shit first. I now have a bunch of friends, a professional degree, and a girl I love.

I wish I knew more about you to give better advice, but all I can say is, STOP THE DRUGS. It doesn't mean you'll never smoke weed again, but at this stage of your life you NEED to stop smoking pot or doing anything else including alcohol. Breakups are hell, and yours seems to have been worse than most, but you need to be sober and process that to get through it, which you will. Depression, depersonalization, are normal reactions after breakups, and you had a bad one. Try to live healthy, exercise, NO DRUGS, including alcohol, get off the anti-psychotics (with your Doctor's help, don't let them bully you into taking them if you're not having psychotic thoughts (many will try,) and if you do have psychotic thoughts when you reduce them, then talk about trying a different one that won't make you feel so bad.) As for the mushrooms, I can all but guarantee the worst thing they could have possibly done is give you PTSD, which is treatable with therapy. Again I wish I could sit chat with you to really figure out what's happening with you, but this is the best I can say for now. I wish you luck. I promise you your life isn't over, you have to fight, and you'll experience "normalcy" and happiness and love again. Good luck man

That was a great post, listen to this man above me. :)

hey fellas. just wanted to thank everyone on the responses.

so my mri showed up clear- the only thing i noticed was my ventricles weren't completely tiny but they checked out on comparing with normal brains for the most part.

I still feel a little weird all the time- i had doctors say i for sure didn't have anything wrong and one that said i might maybe. i don't think i have much happening but I'm taking two anti psychotics and an anti depressant. they help a little with my thinking.

if anything my thinking has been altered and I'm looking into ways of changing it. as of now life is pretty good. i welcome any more additional advice. thanks!

Hey man, glad to hear you're feeling better, even if you're not feeling 100%. :) Thanks for checking back in.

Why do you want it back so bad? Why would you really want to be at level 1 when you can be at 2-10. We all have the chance to evolve in this life. You chose it for yourself, or it wouldn't be happening. Perhaps you do not conciously remember, but you still chose. You are not alone, as allready stated many of us have been through similiar things.

Honestly, if you use marijuana often that is not helping you. It is a psychedelic. How would you ever come down if you are using a psychedelic all the time? I have got myself in a lot of trouble being "psychotic/schizo" after using large amounts of psychedelics and continuing to use marijuana, stimulants etc. You are evolving energetically. Your body is going through changes so your level of concious can rise. Embrace it. Learn about it. I would suggest some type of spiritual practice. "god" need not be involved. Just something simple about not being a shit person, making proper decisions, treating yourself and others well, and perhaps some form of quite introspection.

The DSM is nonsense really. Anyone of us could diagnose ourselves with half the book. Psychiatrist do not understand 1/10th of what is going on in our minds. Most people assume we only have one mind, our brain. We have a heart mind, and a mind in our gut, not counting the higher selves/bodies we all have. If you do not take this into account, nothing will make sense

It does kind of suck feeling like you are alone. Is it really a bad thing not fitting in with most people? Most people are quite content to know nothing, to be nothing, and to do nothing. Being lonely sucks, we are social creatures. However, the people you do meet and connect with,will be more genuine.

You are not alone, you are not the only one. Maybe reach out and find more people who are like you. There are plenty here. Please do not kill yourself, trust me I've been there. All you will do is have to repeat the same lessons most likely in another life. You have allready put in so much work here, why do it again?

i want it back because i am experiencing real cognitive decline
i would love to meet others that have gone through similar things
i want more than anything to be back to baseline it feels like i am high and floating all the time

thanks for your response though it helps a lot

Give us some more details so we can understand this perspective of yours.

How's a day in your life since you have these?

regards,

Winter

best examples i can think of-

i just started a construction job that i feel absolutely retarded in. i forget directions, i have to have my boss repeat what he tells me half the time, i fuck up, I'm full body sweating all day. my short term memory is atrocious, my recall when i speak in conversations is pretty bad, i have a hard time having really in-depth conversations. my story telling sucks now and it seems like every conversation is a business transaction- not lets float here for a while, laugh, enjoy, have fun.

sometimes i speak really fast or really slow. i mean we all do this but sometimes it feels as if my mouth is trying to catch-up

i get constant headaches on the left side of my brain, idk what this means. i can't really smoke weed or do drugs anymore because it just seems like a part of me is either dead or missing. my vision is a bit blurry and i see particles in the air a lot.

Last edited:
Okay it seems that you are having some side-effects from past and you are having an episode, don't worry with time it will pass. Have you been to an appointment with your doctor? Do you take meds, if so, do you think one of them it's interrupting your healing and why? Do you currently eat healthy?

My suggestion it's that if you have someone else to rely on for surviving you could take a little vacation in order to heal. If you can't do that I think the best would be to note your instructions somewhere on a sticky and have it in your pocket this could help out a lot.

regards,

Winter

My concern is that when my crazy trip happened, something snapped. I have not been the same and I don?t think I ever will be. Idk what it is specifically but I?ve lost the ability to do many things, including some ability to use my face disorganized thinking etc.

It?s not fair and I hate it. I don?t know how I could ever possibly have this be a good thing. I don?t see or feel any hope at all. I?m useless now.