• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

First time ever being aroused by food (purely non sexual stimulus)

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I'm in my mid thirties. For the first time ever this weekend I was aroused by food. There was absolutely no sexual thoughts connected with it.

I have had "morning" wood or more spontaneous sorts of erection before. This however is the first time where there was in fact a stimulus that was totally non sexual.

I was very stoned and I invented this new snack that basically a peanut butter jelly sandwich with a chobani yogurt flip added to the sandwhich. When I alsmost had the snack finished is when it happened.

I've heard of this happening from certain drugs, but never weed and this wasn't connect to the weed high per se but more the sandwhich.

If we really work on this I sense a possible Best of Bluelight thread here. :D

How did you know it was the sandwich and not one of the ingredients?

It's a common joke to say, "xxx exciting-but-not-sexual event is giving me a boner". I thought it was just a joke!

Well, don't they say that certain foods like chocolate produce/release the same neurotransmitters and hormones in our brains that sex does?

Therefore, a "sandwich woody" doesn't seem out of the question to me! In fact, it sounds quite fun (unless you had to stand up in a crowded restaurant after eating it)!

As Warren Zevon said to David Letterman, "Enjoy every sandwich!" ;)

It happens to me too, but only when I eat food with many calories, like stakes, good cheese and wine and olives and so on.

I REALLY fucking love food but it's never aroused me. :( I'm jealous! Probably doesn't help I don't like weed...

I REALLY fucking love food but it's never aroused me. :( I'm jealous! Probably doesn't help I don't like weed...

Why do you not like hash or weed? Does the body load and tiredness from it annoy you the way it can for some people? Or do you get super paranoid on it, the way some people do? I remember smoking the strain Train wreck after we had smoked a joint of Indica or hybird I brought to the party, and my friend's housemate became paranoid that his neighbors would somehow see into the small window on the second floor of a house, see us smoking pot, and call the police, but none of that happened at all.

I know someone who hates food but she has an eating disorder, and yet when I went to a restaurant with her she still would steal food off of my plate while we were eating together. I do not mind sharing, but ask first and do not snatch food with your dirty hands like a raccoon off of my plate.

Last edited:
looking up "sploshing"

plenty of videos around of women covered in baked beans sucking cock...

or dudes fucking pumpkins, if thats what you're into...

or fat chicks eating cake...

it could be the start of a new sexual awakening for you

"you're welcome"

Why do you not like hash or weed? Does the body load and tiredness from it annoy you the way it can for some people? Or do you get super paranoid on it, the way some people do? I remember smoking the strain Train wreck after we had smoked a joint of Indica or hybird I brought to the party, and my friend's housemate became paranoid that his neighbors would somehow see into the small window on the second floor of a house, see us smoking pot, and call the police, but none of that happened at all.

I know someone who hates food but she has an eating disorder, and yet when I went to a restaurant with her she still would steal food off of my plate while we were eating together. I do not mind sharing, but ask first and do not snatch food with your dirty hands like a raccoon off of my plate.

I dislike the fatigue & lack of mental clarity. It makes me feel stupid & not like myself.Fortunately no paranoia, I seem to be incapable of it. To the point of recklessness, even.

LOL @ the racoon comment. I have BDD & what I call 'anorexic mentality', but I love food & value health too much to have an ED. Those with EDs can have very bizarre rituals re food.