• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not high snorting H

Opentoe

Greenlighter
Hi. Middle aged man, snorts H with my girlfriend but no euphoria whatsoever. I just get talkative which is normal, stay up all night and usually do not sleep at all. A year ago I did take Suboxone for about 3 to almost 4 years to kick the pill habit I had. I have heard that I have to wait a good year before I can feel anything because of taking the sub. I tapered off the sub very easily and did not feel a thing. Was happy I was off but then life came around again and my girlfriend was interested in H so I got her some and then I started. I buy by the brick which here is 5 buns. Each packet has about .04 of dope in then and I'll just take 2 of them up the nose. Yea makes me more sociable and talkative but no euphoria at all. I don't want to increase the amount I'm taking but may have to try that.

I also want to try better quality H. Able to obtain from the deep web but there's always a cut, wondering what it is all the time. And of course they always say they have the best gear and have thousands of buyers saying that to. Anyway any input greatly appreciated. Thanks, be safe and long live the republic.

I been messing with dope for over 20 years, and 2 bags of good diesel will definitely have me itchy by sniffing it. Maybe it?s just not that strong or you need to double up

pretty much all dope is cut with fentanyl and analogues these days, some to the point of having 0 diacetyl in them. you could also just be a weirdo like me and not ever get euphoria from any opioids, which kinda sounds like it might be the case