The real & classic hip-hop colosseum thread v. Shady

========

Outerspace - Written in Blood

Kurious - Uptown Hit

Dead Prez - Helpful

Lil Biskits - Illustration

Artifacts - C'mon Wit Da Git Down

Waiting for the Trump tunes. Maybe the country's spirit has been broken, because if you feed people enough bullshit - then breadcrumbs seem like gold...and if Kim Kardashian and Kanye are spokespeople, for the us, then the country is censored.

Last edited:
wow, a whole fucking thread made to explicitly shit on the South. because New York and Los Angeles are capable of having any fucking fun. :rolleyes: fuck this east/west coastal bullshit. probably why it doesn't fucking exist anymore and every New York rapper rides Houston's dick and vacays in Atlanta. minus Asclepius. and the Trump tunes are already here. it's just white people don't have any imagination and can't imagine revenge coming in joyful packages. who has pissed off trump voters more than posi-troll Lil Nas X?Lol white people threatening to start the Civil War over again because a joyful black teen wears Wranglers on his booty. White people complaining because they dont get all the references in Beyonce's homecoming. bringing the whole damn culture to the vapid cultural wasteland of Coachella and performing where she's not wanted. Pay attention.

wat?

wat is this whatcha u want

who send u

who are u who are all these ppl and what u say there

... you dont know how to express urself. You don't see the irony here? lemme give u a hand

all southern niggaz are mumble stuttering lil emos

what they did and this is why they have a place on the map ( if someone still looks up to them ) is bcz they invented crunk, three 6 mafia gave born to that fuckin shit called trap

and thats it, nothin interesting to look there and all of them are poor and their existence is forgotten.

and to end this shit nicely lil nas x should be a livin shame for carrying that name...

Last edited:
uk rappers all sound pretty much the same for me, but there are a ton of talented uk rapper though

uk rappers all sound pretty much the same for me, but there are a ton of talented uk rapper though

Jehst is something else, check that link.
His first album is still held up as one of the best ever to be put out on this island.
His lyrical delivery is equal to anything Biggie Smalls ever did & that says it all imho.

I checked it out, now I am listening to some of his other songs ,he is nice for sure, biggie in my opinion is overrated, he was an overall good mc but not in my personal top 10

does he make the beats too? they are banging

Some of them, not all.
You like his music mate?............music in all styles is one thing I really know about, I like all kinds of stuff from really raw & underground black metal to Aphex Twin & everything in between. People seem shocked I have classical stuff right next to rural Japanese Geisha stuff.

On a classic hop hop tip I was shocked to see this album wasn't on here, this is classic Ice T & one of the first albums I heard by him, going by the level of a lot of the BL posters though you lot were not even born whe this came out & me and my mates were smoking hash to this album.

Ice-T is very nice, he even had a punk/rock band . I was not born then but I read a lot of books about hip hop & saw documentaries. it's nice to be open minded regarding genres, before I sold the pick-up for opioids I had about 4-5 wood crates full of jazz,funk,blues,traditional region specific music ( brasil, germany and italy mainly) plus some rock, I used to collect them to sample on my drummachine (MPC Touch) but I sold the mpc for lots of ketamine unfortunately

Another CLASSIC from the UK underground, when this album dropped it blew up on the UK streets.
Skinnyman raps abut the kinda UK life a lot of us live, this album has the most true lyrics you'll hear about UK street life & the truth about poverty, drugs etc.........

One of the most true albums you will hear about life.

Ice-T is very nice, he even had a punk/rock band . I was not born then but I read a lot of books about hip hop & saw documentaries. it's nice to be open minded regarding genres, before I sold the pick-up for opioids I had about 4-5 wood crates full of jazz,funk,blues,traditional region specific music ( brasil, germany and italy mainly) plus some rock, I used to collect them to sample on my drummachine (MPC Touch) but I sold the mpc for lots of ketamine unfortunately

His metal band was called Body Count, I am quite a fan myself.
Proper blues from the 1930's Mississippi Delta is a HUGE love of mine, so many of the old black blues players that can play a guitar like you never heard arew hardly known of sadly & bands The Rolling Stones who are total cunts stole whole songs off people like Mississippi Fred McDowell & tried to not pay him ffs. Led Zep also stole stuff from a old black man called Blind Willie Johnson.

Another huge love of mine is gang funk AKA Proibidão from Brazil, I heard some stuff by the world famous narco gand called C.V. years ago & I have been addicted since.

This guy I really like called MC Rodson, the video speaks for itself, it makes UK Grime look like a bad joke tbh, those gold chains are real & they aren't BB guns btw, this is Brazil folks, all those American "real G's" are a fucking joke.

I'm not a big fan of odb or method man but they did their thing with this beat

wow, a whole fucking thread made to explicitly shit on the South. because New York and Los Angeles are capable of having any fucking fun. :rolleyes: fuck this east/west coastal bullshit. probably why it doesn't fucking exist anymore and every New York rapper rides Houston's dick and vacays in Atlanta. minus Asclepius. and the Trump tunes are already here. it's just white people don't have any imagination and can't imagine revenge coming in joyful packages. who has pissed off trump voters more than posi-troll Lil Nas X?Lol white people threatening to start the Civil War over again because a joyful black teen wears Wranglers on his booty. White people complaining because they dont get all the references in Beyonce's homecoming. bringing the whole damn culture to the vapid cultural wasteland of Coachella and performing where she's not wanted. Pay attention.
Last sentence...fuck that. Hard to imagine.:/
Pardon my ignorance, am on the wrong line of knowing but a smidgeon of the financial/cultural battles, stateside - only from a distance but I know what side trajectory am on. ;)

Last edited: