• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console GTA Online - Whatever System You Got

Jibult

Bluelight Crew
Been playing this again the past week or two, figure it deserves it's own thread. I figure, though, if anyone here wants to play I'd love to run some heists with fellow Bluelighters. Just post up your username/PSN/whatever, and hopefully anyone else that sees it and plays'll go ahead and add you.

I searched and couldn't find anything similar, so feel free to delete but I thought this was the best way for me to see if anyone's interested. I'll kick it off, man:

PSN: kjiibb
PS4

I'm on often so feel free to add me in-game, and if you put "bluelight" as the friend request message I'll make sure to get back to you ASAP.

[Major if here, but as this thread gets bigger I'll try to remember to edit this post with a list of everyone that's comfortable putting their gamer tag up here.]

Man, i miss GTA 5. I played for xbox and was in a competitive crew. We had meet ups and shit, all had our cars pained the same color, was cool.

You all on BL should have cars with blue lights : p

Anyway, good luck in future heists to all.

Gta5 is shit compared to the original it's all fancy graphics and no heart posses me off if I could actually see some realistic gore when I got a civilian or maime a civilian it would Mr be as bad rockstar and most of them are to pussy to add anything to controversial these days I can't wait for the resident evil 3 remake that games is going to be bigger than nsane