Music that makes you wana get Freakayyyy

Cream Gravy?

Bluelight Crew
I don't know if there's already a thread for this, so I figured I'd make one.

Post any music you like to listen to when you're gettin' down n' dirty with your lover ;)

I'll start it off:

When im with my girl? depends on how we feel, one that she always ask me to play is this

This track can been translated to so many ways.. miss is too little, something lost. I get why she loves it.

Maybe I will come back to this thread sometime

I remember I put on this Kenny G album (Duotones) once when my then girlfriend was over. She acted like I was gonna fail at gettin' in her pants. Kenny G proved her wrong ;)

Good Techno (Schranz), Jackin' House, Electro House or good Electro, some cheezy Euro at times.

@Asclepius did you know the 9th symphony by Beethoven is the first symphony ever with a choir in the finale? And when Beethoven was composing this masterpiece he was completely deaf, shouting out very unmusical sounding noizes as he tried to hum or sing any melodies, ppl thought he went crazy and thought this latest work of his would be an epic fail, so they scheduled only one public performance and this only out of respect for Beethoven, but then everyone was blown away!

Yes, of course.

This morning my neighbor gave me two GOOD shots of meth for five bucks so he could buy some smokes. I did both shots hours and hours ago but I'm still high!
Oh yes right, I remember that now, you told me this hrs ago already... Good for you! I am amping.