• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Getting Caught Looking At Breasts On Display

People dress up mainly because it makes them feel better and projects confidence. Not to attract over the top reactions that are overtly sexual. That's my opinion anyway. There are exceptions, of course, as with anything. For example, if you are specifically going somewhere where people are looking to hook up. Is walking down the street, going to your friends house, etc one of those situations? No, I'd think not.

With the gym bro analogy, you are basically right. He wants people to see his muscles. But to me , again, the reasons behind that are more a matter of building and projecting confidence. Not an open invitation to receive sexual advances. There's a pretty clear distinction there in my mind.

I don't think there's a distinction between confidence and achieving the sexual desire of others, they're one and the same.

But clearly no one else sees things the way I do. I've felt this way for years and I'm never going to change my views about it. Sexuality is a spectrum but desire is binary.

Or to quote Robert California in The Office, "Everything in life is sex."

yup

they are secondary sexual characteristics

this woman wanted to attract attention, but she felt a bit of shame/discomfort about her choice to wear something revealing

so she covered up

...probably just an unaware tit

Or to quote Robert California in The Office, "Everything in life is sex."

=D

Right on. So glad that guy got his own show.

The whole tits thing.. Yes, they were made to be looked at, touched, sucked on etc. Yes, confidence and sexual desire are motivating factors. But i think spacejunk was on to something when he says there is more to it. Some people are trying to make a statement, for emotional reasons. Maybe indoctrination through a shirt that says, "I'm with stupid". But, back to the tits, i do think that when they pop out of there shirt it is mainly for attention.

So clothing has many, many reasons why it is chosen to be worn, but in this specific situation, with them popping out, in your face, hey look at me.. it's for attention.

Maybe she want's something from a man. Maybe she has emotional problems and just needs reassurance that she's sexy. But she expects you to look. Just, not gawk. It's a fine line that i have trouble with too, but yes i also agree with Vastness that OP has repressed shame. It's common, i'm sure i do as well because i'm an exhibitionist to a degree.

I'm glad to see there have been some sensible responses overnight, that aren't preachy or insulting... Hooray! :)

I thought I was going crazy for a second there.

does that give men complete immunity to stare repeatedly even after she displays signs of being uncomfortable

Didn't stare repeatedly. Didn't stare once.

^semantics...cherry picking...dismissiveness

and just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t being sensible.

the guy above this post said:
just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t being sensible.

Nonsense! :D

More details: this is someone I used to work with who has somewhat of a reputation. She used to say sexually inappropriate things at work like the length of dicks she prefers, etc, and brag about her sexual exploits... She's not my friend. She's my wife's friend... She always says weird sexual shit. When she came over that day she told me about her fiance's strong sexual performance and how they pull out to prevent pregnancy (completely out of context). Maybe she was saying that to re-enforce the fact that she's with someone, but I don't know why she came over
dressed like when my wife wasn't here in the first place... I'm not the only one who has an issue with her.

As for the sister-in-law thing, should she walk around the house in her underwear? I mean: is that fair on me? She walks around in her underwear and I'm a creep if I take a peak? I don't walk around in my underwear around her.. and I don't think she'd like it if I did.

that horror movie directed by Olaf de Fleur Johannesson said:
Not an open invitation to receive sexual advances.

There were no sexual advances from me.

If anything, she was being inappropriate as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
534.gif