Post an embarrassing/pathetic song you used to love.

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
So I found some old burned CDs ... suffice to say I have material to sustain this thread well into Trump's third term.

Figured this is a pretty universal phenomenon. The more embarrassing, the better. But I suppose you can choose the degree of true embarrassment to more fun nostalgia type stuff.

anyway, I will start

%) .

I always have the deepest commitment to seemingly embarrassingly pathetically sounding songs! =D

I guess the only thing Im embarrsed by, these days is my own embarrassment and that's trivial, self-indulgence.

Anyhoo,

i gotta admit, that's pretty awesome. They're like a 90s British Die Antwoord. Directed by someone who was clearly influenced by a lot of American grunge/alt rock. (Aesthetically, at least...) Some of the staging and light effects reminded me of the Losing My Religion video.

ima bump vanilla ice in the car today, hopefully someone thinks like "wtf that dude got ICE ICE BABY turnt the f up"

i gotta admit, that's pretty awesome. They're like a 90s British Die Antwoord. Directed by someone who was clearly influenced by a lot of American grunge/alt rock. (Aesthetically, at least...) Some of the staging and light effects reminded me of the Losing My Religion video.

LOL o' fuck yea. 90s prodigy was my jam. prodigy was pretty big growing up (hackers soundtrack) liam howlett is a friggin legend. the new stuff tho :(

Tbh, Ice Ice Baby was never a bad song.
Maybe when it was originally played
1 billion times on the radio......

I still want to ride down A1A in my 5.0.

The Remedy - Jason MrazEdit: Wow, i'm tearing up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
th
Lol :)

^My mother got me that album on vinyl at some point during college. I was like, "Mom, do you think I'm gay?"

Then I was signing along with Karma Chameleon in the car earlier today. Life comes full circle :p

Lots of Huey Lewis. Lots. I used to like Glass Tiger and have one of their records on vinyl. Barenaked Ladies.

^I was at a social gathering recently where Huey Lewis was playing. Blech :p hahaha

i just realized how similar our two singers look lmao.

...Great minds synch alike! ;)

Yeah, agree man. I really like the Prodigy's creative style and sound but some of their video machismo would put the Jersey Shore men/boys to shame - but 'cooler, yeah, way cooler' - for sure. ;)

Shall NOT hear a bad word said about Huey Lewis - Bruce Springsteen meets coke-laden chuppa-chupps, sold by Gordon Gekko -fucking indulgent goodness! ( oh dear god they have a Hughey Lewis musical now, apparently lol - I hate musicals but I may/may not be swayed)%)

In earnest, I fucking love The Lewis and his news.<3

Last edited: