Post an embarrassing/pathetic song you used to love.

I liked her when she made music like this

Not that bad. I mean she has gone sour in the eyes of the media or rather how she is established in pop culture I suppose. Not judging.

Kind of embarrassed but all I can say is was a guilty pleasure not so many years ago:

I mean is it really that bad though?

Not that bad. I mean she has gone sour in the eyes of the media or rather how she is established in pop culture I suppose

Yeah some people miss her old music, me included. I'm not a fan of her new sound but it pays the bills I guess.

ja rule kinda been on a L streak with that festival disaster. still bumpin some ja rule tho ;P like his raspy voice is singin on the same track as r kelly and ashanti (wonderful) ... no i'm trippin on 69 wild voice. wild.

Wow, that song is the poster story of how Starship sold out everything that Jefferson Airplane ever stood for, but... hey cool - as long as you enjoy it ;)

I would much prefer this one by them:

Oh god, definitely this shit. Cocaine made it fun.
watch

I love cokers - they are so much easier to manipulate.

I had many a bad experience with coke-heads in the past and it brings me Joy, to bring them back to reality; as I cant stand egoistic cunts at the best of times ;)

Wow, that song is the poster story of how Starship sold out everything that Jefferson Airplane ever stood for, but... hey cool - as long as you enjoy it ;)

Yes. Indeed. Thank you.

^ actually, that tune is pretty special. I apologise, it takes me a while to process intention, on here. ;)

Now, that you - WR - has posted a decent tunage, I think its time to defile this thread with popular, yet beautiful tunes - you are but a trailblazer, of better things.

Dude. We have digresed from the theme of the thread. Lets continue with the recycle and not hone-in on the essence - that is for other threads, eh ;) <3

[/QUOTE]

I'm breaking the rules as I never used to like backstreet boys but then rediscovered this tune:

I guess it has a good melody but it pains me to admit it.

^ the 70's the best era of unselfconscious chintz :)

I had an obsession with this at around 8 years old

Gone are the days where ass-smaking is in a muso vid. Was thinking of BI White wedding. Was an attention grabber. Queens' music was magic, altogether. ;)