• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball The 2018/2019 NBA Discussion Thread -- TRADES/PLAYOFFS/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TrailBlazers looked legit last night against the Celtics. Just one game but Lillard can play with anyone and they have some depth.

SAzkQ8X.jpg

LeBron played well. He's still a triple double machine. Just a flawed team

I'm going to the OKC Twolves game on the 7th. Pretty excited first live NBA game

Dude I would be too! That's gonna be awesome.

yeah I know. I just like to be a LeHater every now and then.

playoffs are right around the corner.

Playoffs have arrived. I don't think anyone will beat Golden State. The east is pathetic again so it doesn't even really matter who wins it

Magic out
Luke Walton out
Monty Williams and Ty Lue early favorites.

Shits gettin crazy

I say let Lebron coach. They threw Walton under the bus hard. Bringing in Ty Lou is too funny. No one they need in FA is going to sign on too that circus. LeBron should of stayed in Cleveland

76ers would be fun. I think he's committed to la so he can be in position for a movie career after retirement

Yeah the guy playing on his phone when your teams down 30 is a bad look. They are way too talented to play that bad

Not much honestly. They still have the most talent by far

I enjoyed the hell out of that TrailBlazer OKC game last night. Portland is so fun to watch with Lillard and Mcculum

It was really fun. Crazy high scoring game OKC won like 130-126. My seat wasn't that good. But for 25 dollars it was a fun day.

ill be going to more games next year

Nice. I really want to make it to a Panthers game this season.

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't think OKC will be able to shoot the 3 like that again though. I like Portland in 5

OKC fell back to reality regarding shooting percentage last night. Which I found awesome. I'm officially pulling for Portland to go all the way. Lillard is just fun as fuck to watch.

I'm looking forward to the second round Houston vs Golden state matchup. That was a classic last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.