• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

League of Legends <3

CallMePatrick

Bluelighter
it not the most popular game worldwide for nothing!! its a fuckin fatty download, it took me like 4 or 5 hours but it was so fuckin worth it. one of the best free to play games i swear.

highly suggest it for anyone and everyone, it takes time to get interested in it. i had to force myself to sit down and play it a couple matches before i got a handle of the game and interested in its potential. but now ive been playing it almost daily for 2 years so.... such a gooooood gameeeee if your into teamfighting-based games

Love this game. Only got to about Silver 2 before i switched to hearthstone.

The thing is, it's so time consuming, and being on a team is frustrating. IRL i can handle teams, but not with 10 year olds or 30 year old men who act like 10 year olds.

All in all, 10/10 game just not my style.

I loveeeddd ARAM to be honest. So quick. I am too inpatient for normal play.

Im a hardstuck iron/bronze btw. I tend to play anything that I ll get in the mood to and just hyperfocus in certain things like the laning phase.

When i played i played mid, usually leblanc so i wasn't as reliant on my team - could just pick people off.

I think i got to gold then stopped.

It's sort of a frustrating game. I was wicked good at ARAM though. I basically played ARAM all day long. It's a lot more fast pace and you can practice skill shots.

Did You watch the post game lobby?

Bwipo Was super overamped. I dont think i have ever seen a person So cracked out.

Haven't had time to keep up.

Looks like Cloud 9 is still undefeated.

I remember watching when they had Hai mid. I never liked the kid. Glad he's gone.

Always went for bold plays. He thought he was so good but always got wrecked.