• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth or death?

glad to see that you are doing better. I actually did some of that n-iso cut shit last night. There's something off about it, but it could be because mexican cartels switched to P2P after it became harder to source pseudo for a birch reduction when cooking. Because they are cooking P2P, their end product is going to be racemic, meaning only 50% D-meth which is the one you want. the other half is the L-isomer which doesnt really have any effects. The L-isomer is sold in vivks vaporrub inhalers. If you look at the ingredients on the back, it says the active ingredient is Levometamfetamine(spelled exactly like that because methamphetamine has such a negative connotation)

So back on topic. If they did their P2P batch at 100% efficiency theyd get 50% of the D-isomer as well as the l-isomer. So that meth is 50% pure pretty much. The cartel takes the racemic meth and then cuts it with n-isopropylbenzylamine. If this was done at a 50/50 ratio again, your racemic meth should be 25% pure now. Dont forget about other cutting agents like MSM too. luckily, that is easy to get rid of. N-isopropylbenzylamine is the perfect cutting agent for the cartel for methamphetamine because they are incredibly difficult to seperate. N-iso is so incredibly close (if not basically is) to methamphetamine's molecule. There's a couple reasons the cartel likes doing this. Number one, its cheap. And reason number 2, is that it forms massive crystals compared to pure d-meth. This was to create bag appeal to naive customers once it got down the line a bit.

If you are doing meth (not just if you do again, but also to anyone who reads this) Now is a really bad time to be doing it. I can count on my hands and toes how many times I've tried meth, so im not the biggest expert, But it was really easy for me to put the pipe down and call it quits because of wierd side effects last night. Things like getting dizzy, blacking out, making you fall asleep, and it just feels poisonous overall. Especially with the ungodly amomunt I had to use for someone with zero stim tolerance. The high was pretty lackluster compared to smoking good pseudo cooked meth that got you fucked for days in early 2000s.

glad to see that you are doing better. I actually did some of that n-iso cut shit last night. There's something off about it, but it could be because mexican cartels switched to P2P after it became harder to source pseudo for a birch reduction when cooking. Because they are cooking P2P, their end product is going to be racemic, meaning only 50% D-meth which is the one you want. the other half is the L-isomer which doesnt really have any effects. The L-isomer is sold in vivks vaporrub inhalers. If you look at the ingredients on the back, it says the active ingredient is Levometamfetamine(spelled exactly like that because methamphetamine has such a negative connotation)

So back on topic. If they did their P2P batch at 100% efficiency theyd get 50% of the D-isomer as well as the l-isomer. So that meth is 50% pure pretty much. The cartel takes the racemic meth and then cuts it with n-isopropylbenzylamine. If this was done at a 50/50 ratio again, your racemic meth should be 25% pure now. Dont forget about other cutting agents like MSM too. luckily, that is easy to get rid of. N-isopropylbenzylamine is the perfect cutting agent for the cartel for methamphetamine because they are incredibly difficult to seperate. N-iso is so incredibly close (if not basically is) to methamphetamine's molecule. There's a couple reasons the cartel likes doing this. Number one, its cheap. And reason number 2, is that it forms massive crystals compared to pure d-meth. This was to create bag appeal to naive customers once it got down the line a bit.

If you are doing meth (not just if you do again, but also to anyone who reads this) Now is a really bad time to be doing it. I can count on my hands and toes how many times I've tried meth, so im not the biggest expert, But it was really easy for me to put the pipe down and call it quits because of wierd side effects last night. Things like getting dizzy, blacking out, making you fall asleep, and it just feels poisonous overall. Especially with the ungodly amomunt I had to use for someone with zero stim tolerance. The high was pretty lackluster compared to smoking good pseudo cooked meth that got you fucked for days in early 2000s.

Yeah bro the last time I had spoken to my dealer I finally got him to agree with me that the shit isn't like the old days. I remember the good ole biker dope. I've been clean still with no cravings. Depression has gone away and I still feel pretty good but I'm still tired all the time and I know it won't be the same but on the bright side at least I'm not doing what I did in the past and that's basically replace the addiction to rely on tramadol and percs or norcos to help me with my pain ( fucked up back/broken shoulder ) and mood/energy levels. I know it's weird but opiates give me steady energy levels because I don't usually take them nor abuse them.. but I have been cooking healthy ass meals and if I get a sweet tooth I have been eating apples, or halos instead of baklava, ice cream, cookies and milk lol or chips lol this time around I ain't fucking around man I will be 33 this year. Hopefully within time my damn skin clears up though.. never broke out with acne but my body overheated a lot so it left me with scars that look like acne on my neck and scalp and chest =/ that's the only thing that is killing me

Captain Heroin.. do I have mental health issues? You tell me if you end up reading this.. I never thought I had mental health issues besides depression. I have gotten tested too.. maybe I should get tested by another doctor. I probably have PTSD or I could be bipolar. I've been clean for 5-6 days though and I don't have any cravings.. I'm just not doing too good brother ( divorce, not finding work, fear of life getting worse and health insurance getting fucked over and losing my prescription medication for my TRT.. that'll be the push for me to pull the trigger honestly and I'm fucking scared shitless of how I've been but I should be happy that I'm sober.. I just don't understand why I feel so fucking depressed and why I fear my life is going to get worse with work and I.. I can't put it into words man but it's a nightmare I can't run away from and I just want it to stop! )

I really don’t know what to do with how I feel right now but I’m pretty scared because I feel like it’s not even worth living anymore you guys. I’m not trying to sound like a sad little bitch or make threats about suicide I’m just saying it’s getting to that point where I feel powerless and I don’t have my therapist to go to because she’s out of town and I can’t reach my fucking pastor right now and ain’t nobody wanna listen to my bullshit because they just think I’m being dramatic as fuck but I ain’t. I can’t find a fucking job even though I’m highly qualified to be a stock clerk associate, I’ve done construction jobs though that’s probably not the best option since I got this fucking broken shoulder of mine. I’ve done retail and sales and hell I’ll take a telemarketing job if I have to but times seem to be more complicated than ever. I’m broke, hopeless, divorced, and the way life makes me itch burns like a son of a bitch let me tell ya. Only thing that will give me a push into tying that noose around my neck is if my insurance stops covering my prescription for my TRT.. let em take away my Testosterone and I’m a pussy ass bitch if I don’t make that move and ending it all because it just wouldn’t be worth it. That would be the last straw because I’ve been on TRT since 2015.. and that’s the only reason why I’m probably still here and although I’m not alive and well.. it seems that my withdrawals are fucking cake compared to when I tried quitting before when I wasn’t on TRT. I remember the first time I tried quitting before I was ever on Testosterone.. 10 days of hell.. compared to now I’m on day 5 or 6 I can’t remember.. and I don’t even have any cravings for the drug. I’m just emotional and venting to you guys because I have no one to talk to. I’ve never felt this alone and it’s a shitty feeling. What’s the point if I can’t help my mother out with the bills and if we end up losing the house wtf like what’s the point of being a live if you aren’t really alive? I’m fucking empty inside man. Talk about all this bullshit with God taking 99 steps and all we gotta do is take the first step? As a Christian man I feel like I failed his ass because I don’t spend much time with God.. mainly cuz I feel like he bailed on my ass a long time ago. Wife cheated and left me, God left me, shit even the devil abandoned me. It sucks to be lonely.. here all on my own with nothing but these mother fucking broken bones.. emotional as fuck. I don’t know what else to say.. maybe do myself a favor with a wave goodbye and a bullet to the skull.. and I’ll see you all later in hell! =/

Sorry I just stumbled onto this thread or I woulda replied sooner. I’ve personally never done meth (which is amazing considering I’m in an area so rural that it’ only lost 1st place in popularity to heroin for MAYBE 3months tops and switched right back. I live in a decent neighborhood not fancy but definitely not “ghetto” or whatever you wanna call it but there’s 3 labs basically everyone in the county knows are there within 10-15miles from my house but they’ve most likely paid the cops to look the other way) so I have no idea how bad the withdrawal from it is but I’ve detoxed from opiates (just pain pills not H thankfullly but I had gotten into IVing them every now and then) and benzos simultaneously, 5 days cold turkey before a sympathetic ER doc gave me a very small dose of IM morphine + 0.25mg of IV Ativan to help me get by until I could pickup a low dose Kpin script (which helped a lot but it was still extremely unpleasant.) I was only 14 (maybe 15 idk my memory is fucked up cause I’m on quite a bit of d-amphetamine, so sorry if I’m rambling) at the time and self-medicating for undiagnosed major depressive disorder (which I ended up beating after years of ineffective antidepressants that almost killed me several times) + severe anxiety and panic attacks (haven’t beat that yet but they’re pretty well managed by benzos) being young and stupid I inevitably got busted by my parents (at least they never found out about the needles) and having no idea how dangerous it was made me quit cold turkey. So I’m truly sorry you’re going through such a rough time. If you think that you can handle it cold turkey (and it seems like you’re doing a good job of it given the circumstances) that’d be great but if you get to feeling suicidal again do you think getting some RX speed pills (which I know can’t compare) and using them to do a gradual taper would make it any easier on you? If things get really bad maybe consider checking into a detox center? I hope maybe something I said was helpful... Oh also if you’re worried about about damage to your skin I’m pretty sure vitamin E oil is supposed to help repair skin somewhat they also sell tubes of gel in the medicine aisle in most every store that helps fade scars they can’t undo all the damage obviously but it might be a start.

Although I usually don’t like to discuss religion in order to avoid all the conflict involved, as a Christian myself (not a great one but I’m trying) I can kinda relate. There’s times I feel like I’ve failed God, but I just ask for forgiveness and try to be a better person a little bit at a time (I find that if I set unrealistic goals to change who I am overnight it lasts 2-3days maybe a week then I screw up once get discouraged and end up right back where I was., but if I set small goals I know I can achieve i get a feeling of accomplishment that helps me move onto the next one.) I’ve also felt abandoned before too, it helps me but other people find it more discouraging but it might be worth a try (100% up to you) reading from the book of Job and seeing how much worse he had things in comparison to me it makes whatever I’m going through seem so much easier. I wish you the best of luck on everything (I know I’ll probably get made fun of for saying it but I honestly don’t care) I’ll be praying for you.

Sorry I just stumbled onto this thread or I woulda replied sooner. I’ve personally never done meth (which is amazing considering I’m in an area so rural that it’ only lost 1st place in popularity to heroin for MAYBE 3months tops and switched right back. I live in a decent neighborhood not fancy but definitely not “ghetto” or whatever you wanna call it but there’s 3 labs basically everyone in the county knows are there within 10-15miles from my house but they’ve most likely paid the cops to look the other way) so I have no idea how bad the withdrawal from it is but I’ve detoxed from opiates (just pain pills not H thankfullly but I had gotten into IVing them every now and then) and benzos simultaneously, 5 days cold turkey before a sympathetic ER doc gave me a very small dose of IM morphine + 0.25mg of IV Ativan to help me get by until I could pickup a low dose Kpin script (which helped a lot but it was still extremely unpleasant.) I was only 14 (maybe 15 idk my memory is fucked up cause I’m on quite a bit of d-amphetamine, so sorry if I’m rambling) at the time and self-medicating for undiagnosed major depressive disorder (which I ended up beating after years of ineffective antidepressants that almost killed me several times) + severe anxiety and panic attacks (haven’t beat that yet but they’re pretty well managed by benzos) being young and stupid I inevitably got busted by my parents (at least they never found out about the needles) and having no idea how dangerous it was made me quit cold turkey. So I’m truly sorry you’re going through such a rough time. If you think that you can handle it cold turkey (and it seems like you’re doing a good job of it given the circumstances) that’d be great but if you get to feeling suicidal again do you think getting some RX speed pills (which I know can’t compare) and using them to do a gradual taper would make it any easier on you? If things get really bad maybe consider checking into a detox center? I hope maybe something I said was helpful... Oh also if you’re worried about about damage to your skin I’m pretty sure vitamin E oil is supposed to help repair skin somewhat they also sell tubes of gel in the medicine aisle in most every store that helps fade scars they can’t undo all the damage obviously but it might be a start.

Although I usually don’t like to discuss religion in order to avoid all the conflict involved, as a Christian myself (not a great one but I’m trying) I can kinda relate. There’s times I feel like I’ve failed God, but I just ask for forgiveness and try to be a better person a little bit at a time (I find that if I set unrealistic goals to change who I am overnight it lasts 2-3days maybe a week then I screw up once get discouraged and end up right back where I was., but if I set small goals I know I can achieve i get a feeling of accomplishment that helps me move onto the next one.) I’ve also felt abandoned before too, it helps me but other people find it more discouraging but it might be worth a try (100% up to you) reading from the book of Job and seeing how much worse he had things in comparison to me it makes whatever I’m going through seem so much easier. I wish you the best of luck on everything (I know I’ll probably get made fun of for saying it but I honestly don’t care) I’ll be praying for you.

Hey bro thank you for reaching out and thank you for sharing man that's awesome. I love it when people open up and I get sometimes it's difficult to open up especially outside the internet. I find that most of my friends give me half of who they are and try to be fake or make themselves appear more successful or living the good life and hide their struggles and I always tell them you can trust me because I keep things honest and I always give people all of who I am. I'm not ashamed of who I am and I know that I have my flaws and insecurities but I am doing my best to try and change that. Right now my biggest fears come from a lot of different things but I feel like if I stay sober.. it will eventually go away and for now it'll be easier to manage. I just want to get passed this point in my life where I'm constantly battling being a divorced guy and being alone and going to bed alone. I was so used to doing everything with my wife and I've never been single. I've always been in and out of relationships because girls can't just date me. They meet me and tell themselves.. holy fuck this ain't no fuck boy.. he's a romantic dude that's good looking.. can't fuck it up. But what happens? They end up usually fucking it up and running because they can't handle it when shit goes down and they don't get their way. I'm not perfect. I have bipolar tendencies and I have a temper, but I always respect and always want to talk about the problem right way to get it resolved. But now I just can't trust any women and it sucks. Anyways I don't want to vent about all that and get all sappy because I'm sure people are tired of hearing my boo hoo's about my divorce and I'm fed up with it too man lol but I was curious.. you said detox center. Now what do they do for meth addicts at a detox center? I've always wondered that. I've always heard they treat meth addicts like shit and they don't prescribe any kind of medication besides anti-depressants for their mood. That's what my primary doctor did to me when I quit the first time and it fucked up my hormone levels and thus why I'm on Testosterone Replacement ( though I'm grateful for Testosterone.. fucking feel like I'm 18 and only side effect is a little bit of acne here and there ) and now days I'm sober and it's been a bitch lately but I've still been sticking to eating healthy because I don't want to blow up and get fat like before because when I first got clean off meth.. I met my wife.. she was my best friend.. helped get me clean.. and on our wedding day I wasn't necessarily a fat ass but I was a bit chubby in the face lol I mean I'll be honest I was a lot happier and you could tell in the pictures it was a happy marriage.. and now I feel like a dude that's had a really rough weekend where he caught chlamydia at a strip club and got robbed afterwards at gun point when he tried going him and they took his car too. lol I don't know I can't seem to think about what else I was going to say because I've been spending time doing job applications and my brain is exhausted haha but thank you for pointing out Job in the bible. I remember reading about him and saying to myself if I ever think my life is bad.. I should read Job because he did go through hell! Why does God have to test me so much though lmaooo I feel like He needs to back off at times and when times I desperately need him in my life I hear silence.. except when the devil shows up and he wants to be best friends with me and I'm like.. FUCK OFF SATAN.. I'M LOOKING FOR GOD.. YOU'RE JUST A BAD DOG... GO BACK INSIDE YOUR DOG HOUSE FUCKER lol sorry if I'm random as hell lol I got 15 hours of sleep last night because I've been constantly tired and haven't been able to inject my testosterone since no refills on the script and this week just needs to hurry up and go by and me get to the part when I hear the doctor say my blood work is fine and I can get my testosterone refill and then my hands will be up in the air screaming hallelujah! Till then lol I'm working on keeping a positive attitude and keeping my eyes open no matter how difficult it is with these low energy levels

Its no problem, I hate for people to have to go through that kinda pain and if I’m able to help em out any I’m glad to. Sorry I’m not really going to be able to post a very long/in depth reply for the time being (although I eventually plan to, going to be really busy tomorrow so I probably won’t be able to until sometime up in the afternoon) but I’m currently crashing and somewhat sleep deprived, mentally exhausted making it difficult to put the words together to form a sentence and physically exhausted to the point moving is painful so I’m bout to have to pop some benzos.

To quickly answer your question about what they’d do for meth at a detox center, it seems to vary from location to location and patient to patient. All the people I know who have went for a problem involving meth were also heavy users of other drugs as well except for one. The guy who went exclusively for meth use was one of if not the most hardcore users I’ve ever met in my life, he made his own and after 10+ years of manufacturing it was able to make high quality stuff according to what I was told (honestly not sure how the hell he’s alive). During his time there he was prone to full blown hallucinations and would become very violent which they treated with antipsychotics during acute episodes. if I’m not mistaken all were treated with both antidepressants (like you said) as well as mood stabilizers which seemed to be something they all found helpful (if you have bipolar tendencies you might find it to be especially helpful.)

Hang in there and keep going in the right direction.

To the OP. I totally get it. Idk what's in it but I don't get a rush that you get from slamming it anymore. I feel like crap, I feel as if my body has aged 50 years. I'm like you. I eat, I sleep, I work, I get shit done, but that's about it. No tingling throughout my body hacked out of my mind. I feel as if there's just enough real shit in it to keep you hooked or maybe something in it that makes you crave. TBH, the come down has been the shittiest I've felt in awhile. I only use a little each day.. enough in hopes of catching a rush but not a whole lot. Just enough to keep the crash effect from feeling too shitty. Don't feel alone. Meth in the PNW is for the birds.

Sorry I haven’t responded more in depth like I said but stuffs been crazy lately. I got stabbed through one hand a few days ago (long story) so I kinda gotta be brief cause I only got one good hand right now. I basically just wanted to see how you’re doing.

To the OP. I totally get it. Idk what's in it but I don't get a rush that you get from slamming it anymore. I feel like crap, I feel as if my body has aged 50 years. I'm like you. I eat, I sleep, I work, I get shit done, but that's about it. No tingling throughout my body hacked out of my mind. I feel as if there's just enough real shit in it to keep you hooked or maybe something in it that makes you crave. TBH, the come down has been the shittiest I've felt in awhile. I only use a little each day.. enough in hopes of catching a rush but not a whole lot. Just enough to keep the crash effect from feeling too shitty. Don't feel alone. Meth in the PNW is for the birds.

the tactile effects fade and quite literally the tactile sensations are most often some of the least enjoyable effects for the average user. Is that what you miss?

I haven't gone further north than SoCal and shit here is fire and always have been. I've seen 99% of people experience tachyphylaxis whereas a 50mg shot always got my rocks off.

Its no problem, I hate for people to have to go through that kinda pain and if I’m able to help em out any I’m glad to. Sorry I’m not really going to be able to post a very long/in depth reply for the time being (although I eventually plan to, going to be really busy tomorrow so I probably won’t be able to until sometime up in the afternoon) but I’m currently crashing and somewhat sleep deprived, mentally exhausted making it difficult to put the words together to form a sentence and physically exhausted to the point moving is painful so I’m bout to have to pop some benzos.

To quickly answer your question about what they’d do for meth at a detox center, it seems to vary from location to location and patient to patient. All the people I know who have went for a problem involving meth were also heavy users of other drugs as well except for one. The guy who went exclusively for meth use was one of if not the most hardcore users I’ve ever met in my life, he made his own and after 10+ years of manufacturing it was able to make high quality stuff according to what I was told (honestly not sure how the hell he’s alive). During his time there he was prone to full blown hallucinations and would become very violent which they treated with antipsychotics during acute episodes. if I’m not mistaken all were treated with both antidepressants (like you said) as well as mood stabilizers which seemed to be something they all found helpful (if you have bipolar tendencies you might find it to be especially helpful.)

Hang in there and keep going in the right direction.

RE: Recovery from methamphetamine abuse; it is probably best to seek a diagnosis while sober and get on medication for your actual issues. Most are not dependent on the drug but just psychologically obsessed and tangled in the crystal web.

the tactile effects fade and quite literally the tactile sensations are most often some of the least enjoyable effects for the average user. Is that what you miss?

I haven't gone further north than SoCal and shit here is fire and always have been. I've seen 99% of people experience tachyphylaxis whereas a 50mg shot always got my rocks off.

I do miss the physical body tingling rush. Stuff I've been using the last couple of months just puts me in a super intense focus and gives me some energy. I want a good ole "juicer" of a rush. Can't seem to find it and not sure if it's even out there anymore.

If you like body highs just use LSD. It works. Always thought the tactile LSD high was way better than meth.

2c’s also have an incredible body high.

Meth is whack to most people.

If you like body highs just use LSD. It works. Always thought the tactile LSD high was way better than meth.

2c’s also have an incredible body high.

Meth is whack to most people.

Haha, I'm not sure LSD is the drug for me. I'm prone to panic.

Ex. If I smoke too much weed, I can eat and sleep it off.

2c's of??

Meth IS whack nowadays. But it's what I'm most familiar with.

Haha, I'm not sure LSD is the drug for me. I'm prone to panic.

Ex. If I smoke too much weed, I can eat and sleep it off.

2c's of??

Meth IS whack nowadays. But it's what I'm most familiar with.

a series of phenethylamine psychedelics, i.e. 2c-B, 2c-C, 2c-D, 2c-E, 2c-I, 2c-P and so on.

Mescaline is the natural backbone the 2c-_ series was parodied off.

In before someone like Sekio corrects me. The history of Shulgin is largely uninteresting to me.

Look at mescaline and 2c-E.

NSFW:
mescaline
640px-Mescaline_chemical_structure.png

NSFW:
methamphetamine
640px-Methamphetamine-2D-skeletal.png

NSFW:
2c-e
1200px-2C-E.svg.png

unfortunately I think that the 2c-_ series is largely a relic of a past that I got to experience and will never see again

also I don't care what the rat studies indicate or might imply to you. psychedelic phenethylamines are just as preferable to me as methamphetamine. Both are preferable to food for me. Waiting for the lab researchers to go to sleep so I can break out of my cage and get into the downer drawer.

WARNING you should not IM/IV the 2c-_ series. The onset is remarkably sharper and quicker than methamphetamine, and it's going to feel more like "too much", "a heart attack", "a stroke", "dying" etc whatever subjective words I could apply to it, from what I gather. Please read the stories of people who have shot these drugs; this is not something you can shoot easily like methamphetamine with a forgivable dose/effects curve if you start below 10-20mg to test the waters. I once IM'd 2c-E, 5mg and it was much too intense to my liking. I ended up very stimulated and could not drive to get more heroin that I felt I needed to even out (so glad I am off opiates now).

Last edited:
Okay thank you for the responses you guys. I am on day 4 of my sobriety.. and I'm done for good with this shit. I don't care at this point what the fuck it is whether it's pure or cut meth I could give a rats ass. I almost attempted suicide last night and I don't need another reminder of all the times I have attempted it. But last night was just a shitty reminder of the scars this drug leaves on you. So it had nothing to do with cravings or anything like that.. but basically the drug use has fucked up my skin bad. I shower twice a day and use lotion on my body and shampoo regular floss, brush, I have pearly whites and a great smile so fortunately it's not my teeth.. but my scalp has either sores or I don't know what you would call them and I don't pick at it. I don't know if it's because I have sensitive skin or what but my hair is seriously falling out and I'm fucking crying over her like a bitch not knowing what to do. If that shit fucks with my hair and teeth I told myself I'd be done and right now day 4 seems to be going pretty well besides me being depressed and not knowing what to do about my scalp. How do I make the sores or irritation go away because it's eating chunks out of my hair and I'm really fucking depressed over this shit and don't wanna leave the house and I can't afford that shit because I have two interviews next week that I ain't trying to miss! Should I get some Vitamin B or a specific shampoo or what? Please any and all opinions accepted I just need any sort of advice on what I can do to treat this and what kind of supplements should I be taking right now to make sure my skin and body stay healthy?
Dude I finally found someone who is having the same fucking reaction!!! I thought I was nuts overe here, been chasing this high for 17 years but about 7 years ago the gear was making my skin dry up and appear red and sun burnt, the worse part is my fucking scalp looks like a crusty disgusting patched up mishap. My bones have literally been melting. The good thing is these things come back with proper diet and putting stress on the bones. Whatever this new bullshit is has eaten me away, I look nothing like I used to. Its depressing af tbh. Im just glad im not alone on the bone melting....I literally drove an X mad complaining about melting. She thought I was crazy but I know my body well!