• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse Greetings from Spain

want2befree1967

Greenlighter
I have being reading you for a long time, today I have decided to sign up and try to be part of this community. I have a heroin addiction, I was heroin free for over 2o0 years I relapsed 2 years ago and I am just now on another relapse and don?t know what to do. I was on Subuxone for the past 6 month, using every once in a while for a day or 2. Now the 2 days are up to 10 days and I am very scared to start with subuxone again. From what I have being reading, you guys in the USA use a lot of Sub ... I was on 4 mg and have stopped for 10 dyas doing dope every single day about 0.5gr. snortet. Now I don?t know what to do or how to do it :( again.
I have spend big part of the day researching about Use of microdoses for induction of buprenorphine treatment with overlapping full opioid agonist use: the Bernese method.
doing on the same time heroin. I would love if some one has ?rmation and I believe it is good to schare what we know and to learn what we don?t know. I have me head a bit messed up about what to do and how to do it. After 10 days of use how will I feel

I don't have advice regarding how to induct but I do want to welcome you here want2befree,

You've come to the right place for support that's for sure. Try to be kind and patient with yourself as you go ahead, here for you if you need anything, you can pm me too.

Take care, you're not alone,
Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.
I have being reading you for a long time, today I have decided to sign up and try to be part of this community. I have a heroin addiction, I was heroin free for over 2o0 years I relapsed 2 years ago and I am just now on another relapse and don?t know what to do. I was on Subuxone for the past 6 month, using every once in a while for a day or 2. Now the 2 days are up to 10 days and I am very scared to start with subuxone again. From what I have being reading, you guys in the USA use a lot of Sub ... I was on 4 mg and have stopped for 10 dyas doing dope every single day about 0.5gr. snortet. Now I don?t know what to do or how to do it :( again.
I have spend big part of the day researching about Use of microdoses for induction of buprenorphine treatment with overlapping full opioid agonist use: the Bernese method.
doing on the same time heroin. I would love if some one has ?rmation and I believe it is good to schare what we know and to learn what we don?t know. I have me head a bit messed up about what to do and how to do it. After 10 days of use how will I feel

The Bernese method seems too risky to me. I would just wait the 24 hours then start with 1mg of bupe every hour after that till you get relief