Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Ty Asclepius... never heard of it but will give it a try. Do you like bizarre foods, no reservations, etc?

Sorry Malevolent, I missed your post there.

I used to watch BFs when I couldnt sleep at quarter past nonsense in the morn and got into it for a bit, it was novel but found it was just the same ol same ol - no substnace just the show directors trying too hard to induce novely; after a few episodes, it got a bit lacklustre.

No Reservations was better, for sure.

I did like Master Chef The Professionals - really nuanced, technical chef skills on there. Am not really into the snob factor ( I mean it is kind of ridiculous when your think about the massive effort and the outcome - noone needs their food to be that stressed over) but the techniques and quality was watchable etc...was educational. ;)

^ Oh yeah Rick's latest series where he's travelling around the Med, Croatia, Dalmatian, Greece was lovely in lots of ways :)

Its a bit old school and I like that also; I like him, as a character. I think his personality is somewhat reflected in the direction of the show. ;)

Have only seen the series sporadically ( like everything iml lol) Must check out the Crotian one, missed that, sounds good though.