• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying to avoid OD oxyNEO

Kellyfendiloxphine

Bluelighter
I have oxyNEO 80 mg pills. My tolerance is low. I?m not too sure how low, but I was able to take 6 mg oral hydromorphone and I was buzzed.

If I dissolve the oxyneos in soda, can I safely drink a portion of the liquid without ODing? I am certain that I could not drink the entire liquid or take the 80 mg pill orally. Thanks all :)

There is the obvious danger of "forgetting" that one just took a "hit" at whatever mg. and OD-ing without trying: Been there. Age, weight, metabolism, tolerance, general health and a slew of other factors come in to play when determining ones threshold.
Please be careful whatever is decided.

Thanks for the warning. I haven?t tried it yet.. I?m going through withdrawals though so it?s becoming more attractive

Hi, Kelly.
Sorry I couldn't give any insight as to how to prepare a concoction recipe but the danger is real and documented here and elsewhere on the interwebs.
Truly I wasn't being snide or otherwise... just would like to encourage caution if one is to alter what is at hand.
I would suggest breaking these down to the smallest pieces/parts and ingesting as little as possible to help minimize withdrawals (taper?). There are other options to help stave off the WDs: Is it opioids causing the WDs? Or other substance(s)?
Thanks and hope to hear back from you as WDs can sometimes be a down-right BITCH.
With love,
Me

Thanks for the input. I?m trying to get clean. I went to treatment. I was put on methadone 75 mg. I weaned off it for 5 months then had trouble with terrible withdrawal symptoms. I was put on buprenorphine which helped. I got opiate free! For about 10 days...... then I went crazy. I took some oxy 10mg, dilly 4/6 mg, ran out and now back where I started... in withdrawal. My family can?t understand how I could be gone for 6 months then come back sick. Some are you suspicious... the best thing to do is to take nothing and wait for it to end, but I realize now that the battle is in the mind more than the physical, and that specific mind battle doesn?t go away

... the best thing to do is to take nothing and wait for it to end,...
Arguably... :)
This usually ends bad for me and those around. Figured if a taper "could" minimize my heckle/jive personalities; it my be worth a shot. Just had to work on the instant-gratification thing. It was worth it. Easiest come-off of any substance ever dependent on. Got this (finally) from Bluelight.
I "disappeared" for the better part of two decades... came back broke and no-one knew me. All good. Made a decent comeback. :)
Have to give a prop to kratom but it has lost its magic for me recently. Maybe I need a break and got a handfull of benz and hate myself for it but not too much. A week should be Ok out of over a year.
See ya later.
We'll figure this out....

Arguably... :)
This usually ends bad for me and those around. Figured if a taper "could" minimize my heckle/jive personalities; it my be worth a shot. Just had to work on the instant-gratification thing. It was worth it. Easiest come-off of any substance ever dependent on. Got this (finally) from Bluelight.
I "disappeared" for the better part of two decades... came back broke and no-one knew me. All good. Made a decent comeback. :)
Have to give a prop to kratom but it has lost its magic for me recently. Maybe I need a break and got a handfull of benz and hate myself for it but not too much. A week should be Ok out of over a year.
See ya later.
We'll figure this out....

Kratom... I have never tried. It helped you get off opioids? And you?re right... the taper absolutely minimizes withdrawals... I was thinking the same: take some benzos in place of opiates but only for 4-6 days. Pm me if you?d like. Rooting for you

Kratom... I have never tried. It helped you get off opioids? And you?re right... the taper absolutely minimizes withdrawals... I was thinking the same: take some benzos in place of opiates but only for 4-6 days. Pm me if you?d like. Rooting for you
Yeah... maeng da (what my other calls medicine) from the farms of Thailand. Still tells me stories of her elders living healthy, relatively pain-free and active lives and going "out back to pick leaves for gramma" when she was a yungin' (strict rules applied, JFAE). She is Thai and retired. I was skeptic as I never heard of it. Illegal (in Thailand) as the gubment was losing income from opium trade; it was a cure for opiate control and/or WDs (and many other ailments).
Fast forward: FDA is gubment trying to criminalize the same tree for the same reason.
Disclaimer: All the above may be total BS but there ya have it........
Will PM ya.
BTW: Tried some tea today and the back pain is gone again... Fixin' to do some weed-eating (and smoking). still have those busses (most) and am relieved. Fu** the WDs from that sh**.
Really didn't try to champion kratom but it did me a great service any everyones a different story... even if we are the same in essence. ? .
One