• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids codeine and oxy

Lurker1789

Greenlighter
Hey,

I am trying to reduce my expensive oxycodone habit by mixing in some codeine. I happen to gave a large supply of 30/500 tablets which i can do CWE on

'has anyone got any how i would go about this. My first thought was to make a ceiling high dose of codeine extract then add oxy as required.
What does everyone think?

on a side note, i am more or less fully tolerant to codeine and have to take about 240mg of oxy to feel anything.

I am hoping the mixture will help reduce the oxy threshold.

Thanks in advance for your replys :)

If your at 240mg of Oxy I highly doubt Codeine will be of any assistance to you at all. The ceiling dose of Codeine or where the histamine side effects become unbearable, is only going to be worth maybe 20-30mg of Oxy and that's being generous.

If you were on 30-40 mg of Oxy I think I'd be far more optimistic about your plan. Never the less if you're determined to try I highly suggest looking over the CWE threads below as your liver will def thank you for it. Best of Luck Lurker1789.

Hey,I am trying to reduce my expensive oxycodone habit by mixing in some codeine. I happen to gave a large supply of 30/500 tablets which i can do CWE on'has anyone got any how i would go about this. My first thought was to make a ceiling high dose of codeine extract then add oxy as required.What does everyone think? on a side note, i am more or less fully tolerant to codeine and have to take about 240mg of oxy to feel anything.I am hoping the mixture will help reduce the oxy threshold.Thanks in advance for your replys :)
Please UTFSE. search it pal. There are megathreads on this subject. Closed.