• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

decision time. Lifetime supply of one drug, but can never take a different one.

dopiejay

Bluelighter
So I was thinking on this, done a quick search and found nothing. If you had a choice to pick one drug to have a lifetime supply of, no fears of running out ever again, which one would it be?

The rules:
-no combinations (IE; cocaethylene, Percocet, lean) *raw opium is not considered a combo here
-can only pick one drug. Money is not a factor but no one else can ever know you have it. It's for YOU and YOU ALONE.
-any and all drugs apply, ranging from otc NSAIDs, to cold medicine, to raw opium, cocaine, speed , whatever... but after You pick one, you can never have anything else.

My personal choice: I would have to say raw opium because not only is it a great choice recreationally, but it also has a myriad of medical benefits. Can be used as a cold medicine, a powerful analgesic, anti-anxiety, the list goes on. Not just thinking of the high here, but the medical benefits as well!

What would my fellow blue lighters chose?

I think Cannabis would be a good choice given the variety of effects and methods of ingestion (though I'm sure someone with an unlimited supply could come up with creative methods for any drug).

Really the only reason I wouldn't pick an opioid is that even though a large part of the struggle is removed, you'd still have to fight your tolerance to even enjoy the unlimited supply. Like you can build tolerance to crazy heights, but there's still a limit and that is much harder to reach with cannabis.

Aha, such is the beauty of opium. Tolerance only becomes an issue when you are using the pure alkaloids and derivatives (ie; morphine, fentanyl, oxycodone). With raw opium you get all the alkaloids but in smaller amounts. For some reason it has been shown not to cause tolerance.

However, I must agree that cannabis is a great choice. It would be a close second for me if only for the fact it increases my anxiety dramatically. The medical benefits no doubt rival or even dwarf opium and tolerance/addiction is a 10:1 reduction between cannabis and opium. Great answer.

I'll have to look into that, I agree if tolerance is a non-issue opium would be very enjoyable. Nothing makes everything alright like an opiate.

This is true lol. I wouldn't say tolerance is a non-issue, but it's been shown in the last century that people who've used opium regularly never had to up the dose. Not going to say that tolerance is completely non existent, but if you've got an unlimited supply a little tolerance is ok imo.

This is tough.

My mind is telling me meth, but my soul is telling me weed.

I'll have to go with weed. It's much more useful philosophically and spiritually. Also, it doesn't rot your teeth and steal your soul.

This is tough.

My mind is telling me meth, but my soul is telling me weed.

I'll have to go with weed. It's much more useful philosophically and spiritually. Also, it doesn't rot your teeth and steal your soul.

Yeah I can't see any good coming from an unlimited supply of meth LOL. Plus what's gonna happen when u can't take anything for the comedown? Ughhh that stuff can turn ugly fast.

Definitely cannabis. It's the only drug I can use purely recreationally.

I wanna say cannabis like many others, but I have a crackhead mentality when it comes to weed. Idk what it is, but I would end up smoking like 50 blunts a day if I had unlimited access.

I'd have to go with raw opium for a few reasons: can be used 2 convenient ways (smoking and making tea which I love), wide range of alkaloids, and I could potentially convert it into many different things (heroin, codeine, morphine, and their various more powerful esters like diacetyldihydromorphine, dipropionylmorphine, a shit ton of others).

Yup that's what I was thinking as well. I could probably function better at work as well with endless opium than endless weed. For one, you aren't as visibly fucked up and for two, being a chronic pain patient I can do more on opioids.

Let's try to keep the answers as anything other than weed because that's obviously gonna be a given lol.

i'd have to pick oxycodone then, just because i would also want it for medical (pain management reasons).

if it was based purely on using as a recreational drug - i would pick weed over opioids. After 20 years of abusing the shit out of every class of drug, it is the only drug that is still sustainable to use and abuse in the sense that it hasn't destroyed my body, mind, and life like all the other drugs have in one way or another.

and while the high of opioids is better than weed on a primitive dopamine sort of level...the high of weed is actually more fun as an activity enhancer. opioids don't offer much value in the department of art/life/social enhancement (they just make it so you don't need those things to be happy)

Yeah I can't see any good coming from an unlimited supply of meth LOL. Plus what's gonna happen when u can't take anything for the comedown? Ughhh that stuff can turn ugly fast.

I'd say meth... dont gotta come down if its unlimited... microsleeps ftw... wanna see someone nod keep em up for 12 days on meth.

I'd say meth... dont gotta come down if its unlimited... microsleeps ftw... wanna see someone nod keep em up for 12 days on meth.

That was a close second for my choice. While I see your point on the whole microsleep thing, I'm not sure how you would remedy the vast array of psychotic symptoms that would come along with endless meth use lol. I mean, I found them kinda fun, but my ass would be locked up in prison or a psych ward if I'm lucky after about 2 weeks lmao. But goddamn it would be a fun 2 weeks. I guess tolerance breaks, but IME meth would not allow such a thing.

And reminder, OP said no other drugs. Or else I'd say street benzos, no brainer.

I kinda enjoy not caring about being crazy tbh... I'm already unstable, meth just makes it feel alright.

Hard choice, really a lifetime of one drug without any other would get boring and other drugs tend to soothe come downs (and combos are anazing).

I would have to say obv meth but preferably pink champagne speed, I miss speed!

Hard choice, really a lifetime of one drug without any other would get boring and other drugs tend to soothe come downs (and combos are anazing).

I would have to say obv meth but preferably pink champagne speed, I miss speed!

I'm convinced anything of quality doesn't exist anymore. Even the stuff that passes as cocaine or heroin nowadays is fucking laughable.

I can't deny that an endless supply of meth would be the most fun 2 weeks of me life, and probably the last 2 weeks of me life as well lmao

But I totally get what ur saying about how only one drug would get boring. Would be pure torture I imagine!

Umm I think I'll pass lol... One drug is not enough for me even if I have an unlimited amount, maybe in the future once I "settle down". Plus I'm not the kind of user who stays up multiple days in a row or does one drug to the extreme, I just don't find it enjoyable.

Umm I think I'll pass lol... One drug is not enough for me even if I have an unlimited amount, maybe in the future once I "settle down". Plus I'm not the kind of user who stays up multiple days in a row or does one drug to the extreme, I just don't find it enjoyable.

I could get by fine on just one drug myself, but that's because my psychedelic/party drugs/ drinking days are over id say. Give me a box of morphine that never runs out and I'm happy as a pig in shit ?

MDPV

But only if I could have that lifetime supply while living completely alone with a house, unlimited food, water, electricity, internet access and any other common things/utilities.

Cause otherwise having a lifetime supply while living my normal life would end horribly.