• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

decision time. Lifetime supply of one drug, but can never take a different one.

MDPV

But only if I could have that lifetime supply while living completely alone with a house, unlimited food, water, electricity, internet access and any other common things/utilities.

Cause otherwise having a lifetime supply while living my normal life would end horribly.

throw in some underage belizian prostitutes and you are John Mcafee aka BL's own Stuffmonger

Yeah lol, look up stuffmonger man... he really posted on here back in the day... might be in best of bluelight

Holy shit!

In July of 2010, shortly before Allison Adonizio pulled the plug on their quorum-sensing project and fled the country, McAfee began posting on a drug-focused Russian-hosted message board called Bluelight about his attempts to purify the psychoactive compounds colloquially known as "bath salts."

Writing under the name "stuffmonger," a handle he has used on other online message boards, McAfee posted more than 200 times over the next nine months about his ongoing quest to purify psychoactive drugs from compounds commercially available over the internet. "I'm a huge fan of MDPV," he wrote. "I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown."

And it wasn't so much that he was crazy about MDPV in it's classic form, but instead the freebase which is considered to be an entirely different animal with a supposed heavy euphoric rush and mild comedown. Def an interesting read in the quest for MDPV alchemy.

And a troll of epic proportions, these kids today could learn alot from ol stuffmonger.

My mind has been blown into a billion pieces. I love that dude even more now. This made my day, and it's 4am.

My mom also loves McAfee but only as an agent of free speech and businessman, but hates public drug discussion and my involvement, so I can't wait to show this to her and say something along the lines of YEAH BITCH, WE HELPED HIM PURIFY BATH SALTS AND HE WAS AN ACTIVE CONTRIBUTING MEMBER FOR 6ISH YEARS, HOW STUPID IS DRUG EDUCATION NOW

Last edited:
John mcafee was a regular member on here? What the fuck?

You learn something new every day

I was just a BL lurker without an account back in the stuffmonger days. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't had any hero worship going on though, misplaced as it was. He actually tried living the dream. I just fucked up my life. Repeatedly.

Would have to go with weed. Can figure out how to (morph) it into something else given time and opportunity... or figure out how to make benzos out of granite after puffin' enough. LOL

Would have to go with weed. Can figure out how to (morph) it into something else given time and opportunity... or figure out how to make benzos out of granite after puffin' enough. LOL

I used to love the ganja but nowadays it makes me too anxious. Ever since that one time I was on coke and mdma for 3 years ?

Psilocin.

My reasoning here is that if I'm NEVER going to do another drug again, then for the vast majority of my life I'm not going to be on anything and that's something I'm just going to have to get used to. IMO, and IME, there isn't really any drug that you can do regularly (except the ones your own brain produces - and even some of those) that doesn't have at least some potential for overuse and subsequent negative side effects, even if these side effects are relatively mild. I think if I was only going to do one drug ever I'd be far more inclined to push the boundaries.

Therefore I'd want my one drug to be something that (arguably) had some benefit in it's own right rather than just benefits from the acute effects - so it would have to be a psychedelic. I considered LSD but I think Psilocin is just "deeper" somehow. It's hard to see myself abusing this also.

Psilocin.

My reasoning here is that if I'm NEVER going to do another drug again, then for the vast majority of my life I'm not going to be on anything and that's something I'm just going to have to get used to. IMO, and IME, there isn't really any drug that you can do regularly (except the ones your own brain produces - and even some of those) that doesn't have at least some potential for overuse and subsequent negative side effects, even if these side effects are relatively mild. I think if I was only going to do one drug ever I'd be far more inclined to push the boundaries.

Therefore I'd want my one drug to be something that (arguably) had some benefit in it's own right rather than just benefits from the acute effects - so it would have to be a psychedelic. I considered LSD but I think Psilocin is just "deeper" somehow. It's hard to see myself abusing this also.

That's a great answer. That would actually make a great choice.